Search results

1. RetroTechRewind

9th annual southeast PA meet up. November 4th 2017

My buddy Tom has expressed interest in attending. He's the Asian dude that chilled with us at TMG, some of you might remember him. Is it cool if he makes an appearance? I told him he'd have to give someone a lap dance though.
  2. RetroTechRewind

You have a PVM to sell and you didn't tell me? I'm hurt...
  3. RetroTechRewind

Can I wear my "Make frogs straight again" hat?
  4. RetroTechRewind

Too Many Games, June 23-25, 2017, Oaks, PA

Not sure what the head count is for Saturday night. I can bring systems or games etc, any suggestions? I have everdrives for a ton of systems, and plenty of controllers. Also Gus and I are bringing beer, anyone else is welcome to bring whatever hey want. Let me know if you're planning on...
  5. RetroTechRewind

Saturday night was what I was thinking too. If anyone has a pvm they want or can bring to play on, feel free to. Going to bring my Dreamcast kiosk and see if I can trade or sell it. Taking up space and want something new haha.
  6. RetroTechRewind

Hey guys. Was thinking of having a little after-party / get together at the hotel room after the show. Was planning on bringing some consoles and my supergun etc. going to get a big cooler of beers etc too. Not sure if anyone would be interested in hanging etc or not. If you'd be down, speak up...
  7. RetroTechRewind

Need someone with a cps3 superbios / multi cart to help

I'll send stuff your way in the morning. Thanks man!
  8. RetroTechRewind

As far as I have read, it's just a simple .iso you burn to a cd and run in the rig. I guess you have to also insert the dim card into the board as well into slot 5. I can find all the info I have and pm it to you if you'd like.
  9. RetroTechRewind

Hey guys. Trying to revive a dead cps2 all in one board. But I don't have one of the multicarts to use with the tool Artemio made. So if someone has a cps3 setup with the superbios or multicart they could use to reprogram the flash roms, I'd be very greatful. I'm willing to pay you and cover...
  10. RetroTechRewind

Need someone to replace a LSPCA2 chip for me

Gotta clear that inbox friend :keke: Thanks!
  11. RetroTechRewind

Need someone to replace a LSPCA2 chip for me

As the title says. I'm on leave from work, and don't have access to my usual equipment. Anyone have a good enough station to replace one for me? I have the extra chip as well. Thanks gents.
  12. RetroTechRewind

Galaxy Fight sound issues

It's probably the M1 rom, or one of the V roms. Do You have an EPROM programmer? If so, you can pull them, and read the code on each one. Match it up with the files from mame and verify its the right code, aka crc32 checksum. If it's not one of the roms, check for bad traces. If you need a...
  13. RetroTechRewind

I'll text you again as soon as I find my phone....:annoyed: Made a reservation for 23-25 for a room with two beds. 5 miles from the show. If anyone needs a place to stay and wants to split costs hit me up. Might bring my truck this year, just in case someone is selling a candy cab. Still...
  14. RetroTechRewind

Dibs in one of those shirts. If everything permits, I should be there Friday and Saturday at the very least. Any after-party kinda thing going on Friday or Saturday night? Trying to decide if I should get a room down there so I don't have to drive back and forth.
  15. RetroTechRewind

NEO GEO MVS BLOWN UP

If you need another bios, let me know. I've got a ton of them. I'll send you a few if you cover shipping.
  16. RetroTechRewind

Nightmare in the Dark Sound Effects

Sounds like this on my cart as well. I thought maybe something was wrong with mine too, but checked with my buddy's cart and his did it too.
  17. RetroTechRewind

Unibios or cmvs problem

I've had a ton of boards that do this, and I've fixed the issue by replacing the HC32 in the backup ram area. Sometimes I've had to replace it and the RTC chip as well. But either way, I've fixed this exact issue every time by replacing one or both chips.
  18. RetroTechRewind

Southeast PA November 5th

Sweet! Also, I'll bring some of my repaired 4 slot boards if anyone wants one. I've got like 7-8 of them that I get broken and fix up. I'll give a good deal on them and Include a free version unibios. Also going to bring my MVS doubles for trades as I've got quite a lot.
  19. RetroTechRewind

AES cart graphics glitch.

Check traces on the Cha board related to the C ROMs. Typically that's the cause of vertical lines. Could also be a bad ROM but without seeing what it looks like in game it's hard to tell. Best of luck!
  20. RetroTechRewind

Southeast PA November 5th

If I bring my Aero Fighters pcb, someone want to do a full run with me? I also would love to try and do a run on my Ghosts n Goblins pcb as well.