1. Mushiki

Happy Birthday Mushiki

Thanks everyone! :) Miss you guys as well
  2. Mushiki

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Do I see a IIDX tattoo?
  3. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

In pictures they look terrible, but in person they do work design-wise. They do take the whole "vertical headlight" trend to an extreme though...
  4. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

Just removing that longitudinal groove at the middle of the hood would make it look much better.
  5. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

That car is impossibly exquisite -- except for the hood. Those angles simply don't work.
  6. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

:D :D :D
  7. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

Working on a Cooling Panel for my FC :) ... and porting :D
  8. Mushiki

Happy Birthday to: Mushiki

Hehehe, thanks a lot guys! :D Love ya Spin :emb:
  9. Mushiki

Happy Birthday to: Mushiki

Hahaha, thank you guys! :emb::emb::emb: I love you all, and thank you for flooding my Facebook with so much love
  10. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

:(
  11. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

Agreed.
  12. Mushiki

Post a picture of your Pet

Mia
  13. Mushiki

Have you ever permanently stopped playing a game out of sheer frustration?

MDK2 on the DC, but only because of a design flaw. At a certain point in a certain pretty hard level, to continue advancing you had to fall through a ledge, inevitably taking some damage. The thing is... considering that the level was pretty hard, I ended up with little HP left... so falling =...
  14. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

Hehehe, the semi-auto is the only tranny available ;) About time you posted it here! Congratulations!
  15. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

I like how you talk about how you like American cars and then mention the Aveo... which is nothing more than a rebadged Daewoo Kalos.
  16. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

"Stability at high speeds" isn't a synonym of "euro car"... there are many american and japanese cars that are stable at high speeds, and many european cars that aren't. It really depends on how the suspension is set up.
  17. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

Neither does the Boxster... terrible Go for the Z
  18. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

A nice exhaust and a custom intake will give you pretty decent numbers, for a NA setup. Check this fucker out That streetported 13B is kicking out about 220whp Here's another example Same NA engine, switched from the stock intake manifold for this ghetto one, a little tune later...
  19. Mushiki

Car Enthusiast Thread

I personally really like the 335is. It's much more interesting than the Audi A5. The twin-turbo N54 engine is very capable and actually under-rated, that can easily achieve 400hp with slight modification. Now... I believe many 335is had issues with their fuel pumps failling though...
  20. Mushiki

World Cup 2010 ZAF

Hahaha, vamos Uruguay! :D