Search results

1. Mark of the Wolves

Harry Potter 7 SPOILURZ Open at Your Own Risk!!!

I still have to read the beginning of the book. I started on Chapter 30. Surprised the New York Times had the balls to actually review it before the release. :tickled: The biggest surprise to me was the Deathly Hallows and Dumbledore's past.
  2. Mark of the Wolves

Which High Speed internet service are you using?

Charter. They are pretty damn good. They upgraded my service to 5 megs in April for free. No problems to speak.
  3. Mark of the Wolves

Movie Trilogy Actors....

Can we use foreign actors ( or rather films)? Jackie Chan Police Story trilogy, Shanghai Noon and Knights, and Rush Hour trilogy.
  4. Mark of the Wolves

Sneak peek of Heath Ledger as the Joker in the next Batman film

Bane was in Batman and Robin. The only other guy who might be recognizable would be Man-Bat. A different take on those who already were in movies wouldn't be a bad thing. Creepy picture.
  5. Mark of the Wolves

Most Underrated and Overrated Video Game Console

Overrated: Nintendo Wii Underrated: Nintendo 64 Multilayer at its finest. Day in and day out. Only liked around 5 games, but it was still awesome.
  6. Mark of the Wolves

28 Weeks Later (Impressions, Hopes)

My friend saw it Wednesday night. He said it had some wtf moments, but it was still awesome. His impression with the clips shown on FX got me a little excited about it.
  7. Mark of the Wolves

What Is Your Favourite Food/Drink?

Broiled Cheeseburger and Water. Close second would be Meatlovers pizza with a coke or pepsi.
  8. Mark of the Wolves

What most scares the hell out of you ?

Heights Airplanes Bad neighborhoods
  9. Mark of the Wolves

SPIDERMAN 3!!!!! (who cares?)

I thought it was clear that it was intended to be the last movie at first, and fans were begging for Venom (I know I was). This movie without him would have been strange. Outside of Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus he is the most recognizable. Anyone could see the $ that would roll in. Hence the...
  10. Mark of the Wolves

Well both of those ended up with different directors than the good ones in the series. I have hope.
  11. Mark of the Wolves

Sandman, Green Goblin II, Eddie Brock/Venom, Gwen Stacy, and the Black Costume. It's like the ultimate Spider-Man movie. I can't wait to see it.
  12. Mark of the Wolves

new south park season

What they did with the bus reminded me of Land of the Dead. Could have been done before, but I had recently seen that. Great episode. The whole killing that guy after he turned, and the scientist trying to kill himself before they got in. Those two moments were genius. Loved the running gag of...
  13. Mark of the Wolves

first test pics of The Joker in "The Dark Knight"

There was some set pics a couple of days ago, and that is what he looked like from the top. Well mostly his hair was green. Maybe they will do some CGI stuff? Sort of like how they did Voldemort for Harry Potter or what they did for Magneto and Professor Xavier for X3.
  14. Mark of the Wolves

Official: GamePro Magazine run by ignorant grade schoolers

"If you gone do that shit, do it big then." They aren't doing it big. They still have room for feature improvement, so why not just get it all out of the way right now? Is a fourth sku coming a year from now? Very strange business move.
  15. Mark of the Wolves

Go see Hot Fuzz!!!!

Amazing. This is easily the best movie I've seen this year. I didn't expect that going in. Just that it'd be funny in some parts. I found my self laughing throughout the entire film. They had clearly done their homework, and it made the move much better. Damn saying anything more would go into...
  16. Mark of the Wolves

Iron Man's Armor...

I think his is weird for Jim Rhodes. He's black and all, but I can't see him pulling this off. He's a good actor and everything, but he is just a great villan-type.
  17. Mark of the Wolves

new south park season

OMFG! This is awesome. 30 vs 60.
  18. Mark of the Wolves

Iron Man's Armor...

It meant to put first somewhere in there. The posters show the classic suit, so he'll end up in it. It looks like it'll be faithful since they went through the trouble to put the first design in there.
  19. Mark of the Wolves

Car/Gundam/aircraft Model thread

Kira's Freedom in SEED and Strike Freedome in SEED Destiny quickly becamse my favorite Gundam designs. Just looks damn good.
  20. Mark of the Wolves

Iron Man's Armor...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5486 From the looks of it, they may make something good. I don't like the casting of Terrence Howard...but I think he'll be okay. Looking forward to it.