Search results

1. E

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

What's going in ITT? :)
  2. E

Sega Arcade Racing Games...Post Outrun 2

Initial D on Naomi 2 is one of the few I am keeping a lookout for, seems to come for decent prices recently. :)
  3. E

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Wow, haven't visited here for a while, nice to see some old faces ( usernames? haha ).
  4. E

Car Enthusiast Thread

Point taken. Doesn't the ST push something like 300 ponies though?
  5. E

Car Enthusiast Thread

So you prefer one kind of "shit" over another? :-p
  6. E

Religion ugh...not again

One of the best posts I've read in a long time.
  7. E

Car Enthusiast Thread

ROFL at comparing apples and oranges. :)
  8. E

Anyone ever used an ODB Bluetooth scanner on their car?

- I know where the "buttons" of the app are, - Tablet is mounted securely on the dash ( running Torque all the time for mileage and temp gauges ), - There was no "fiddling" ( unless you count changing stations on your car's stereo "fiddling" as well ), - Highway is straight for kilometers (...
  9. E

I don't know guys... If some people prefer going to the shops mentioned, it's up to them. Free is free after all. However, for a scanner that costs sub$15 including shipping, and the app that's around $5, it's not a bad deal. Torque Pro gives you the error code and the description. Here's a...
  10. E

I do, I got a cheapo one from dealextreme, no issues at all. Get a smaller one though, then it doesn't stick out so far. Like the clear blue one on the page.
  11. E

XRGB-mini photos (or, how I learned to let go of my CRT...and I am better off)

Nice pictures, looks like I will be going LCD soon too!
  12. E

Console specific "I finished today" thread

This is a nice thread, I hope to contribute to it in the future, but I have been slacking for the last couple of years.
  13. E

Arcade cabinet diagnosis assistance.

This is most likely what it is... :( Do you have a spare board ( or can you get your hand on one )?
  14. E

Yet another adventure in China.

Shanghai, get off of ( subway ) Line 2 at the Science and Technology Museum station, exit towards the Museum itself, and you're in a huge knock-off market. ;)
  15. E

I'm a tit-grabbing slut who loves to hug blow-up dolls

I am an underhung beauty who loves to infiltrate tigers. :D
  16. E

Yet another adventure in China.

Second part is right. Chinese girls don't know how to party? :lolz: Have to get past the "co-workers" level to actually get anywhere, especially because of that "interacting with male laowai" part. ;) And get your ass to a KTV, make sure there are girls in the mix, and have fun!
  17. E

What's your favorite C64 music.

I can't find the C64 version, but I like this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcEE4IcO0D0
  18. E

Blackberry vs. the rest?

Used both Android ( Galaxy SII ) and iOS ( 4S ). While I can say that the iPhone is a better sized phone, I can't say it is better overall. I just like the SII better. It is still small enough to use with one hand, and it is a lot lighter than the iPhone.
  19. E

A Portal Proposal...

Even though the title said what it was, I forgot as I was watching it... Great job IMHO.