Search results

1. Syn

Why AES joystick balls crack

Lubricate it before sitting on it...duh.
  2. Syn

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

I also enjoyed the two episodes of Peacekeeper that I watched. I'll watch the 3rd tonight.
  3. Syn

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I sold the 2 X'EYES I owned but they're cool as hell.
  4. Syn

PC Engine/Turbo Grafx 16 Mini announced

I only posted the article and not reddit posts. People go into detail about what they did to trigger it. I mean none of us encountered it, I wasn't even aware of it happening. That's why I asked to see who knew more and HH did clearing things up.
  5. Syn

Happy Birthday Ralfakick

Happy birthday!
  6. Syn

I never had a problem with my TG16 mini either I just noticed the issue when I was looking for hack updates.
  7. Syn

I actually have one of those plugs coming. I bought a PC Engine mini again and will be trying it
  8. Syn

Has anyone here bricked theirs? I'm reading if you hook it up with a more than 5v 2a plug, it will fry the controller usb ports. https://seafoamgaming.com/2021/05/11/the-turbografx-mini-has-a-fatal-flaw-yet-nobody-is-talking-about-it/
  9. Syn

Car enthusiasts: What kind of people does your vehicle get attention from?

No bumping. The kit is the second one developed by Fab9tuning. The first was a bottom mount style, bigger turbo, about 100 hp more than my kit.
  10. Syn

Bob Saget Dead Now

RIP He definitely got a lot out of life.
  11. Syn

I still have to tidy up some of the wiring and other things but here's a bay shot. The battery is now where the wiper fluid is and I need to find a permanent place for the reservoir.
  12. Syn

My Miata is getting 20mpg with a lot of messing around. The turboed 2.5 vs stock 2.0 has dropped 7-9 mpg so far. I'm lucky there's a shop, Fab9tuning, about 20min away and I'm friends with the owner and made friends with a cool circle of people that track their Miatas. There the ones that did...
  13. Syn

08 MX-5 At lights, questions vary from what is it to what did I do to it by guys. Driving it, girls like to wave at me. 14 Cruze No one gaf.
  14. Syn

Happy birthday JoeAwesome

Hope it's a great one!
  15. Syn

From Insurrection Industries a PC Engine to Genesis/MD 2 adapter $50. Since the new SSDS3 doesn't support an actual Supergrafx (garbled graphics) just their choppy fpga, this is a great substitute.
  16. Syn

PC Engine RGB Audio Dual Amp,Region Free, Jailbar fix, compatible SegaSaturn Csync In the links description, it has details and pics. Click on full description...
  17. Syn

Happy Birthday Gusmoney!

Happy birthday...belated!
  18. Syn

Happy Birthday SML

Happy birthday!
  19. Syn

And with that - the world is now at an end. Betty White dies at 99.

Well damn. Keith Richards is probably looking over his shoulder.
  20. Syn

The finished project! Much better than being yellow but too damned expensive.