Search results

1. L

Post Your Recent Purchases!

In my opinion Neo candy cabs are very hard to find if you want them original. Most have been repainted, have added buttons to the CP, etc. I rarely see them pop up for sale anymore either, regardless of condition. I could be looking in the wrong places though. I feel most people that have them...
  2. L

A new consolized MVS has dropped, the "Open MVS" AKA "OMVS"

When you're filling out the order form there's a check box for DIY that subtracts from the total if you select it. The order form is here: https://taitoc.org/preorder Total price depends on options selected, but opting for DIY subtracts $150 off, so from what I'm seeing roughly $200 for the...
  3. L

A new consolized MVS has dropped, the "Open MVS" AKA "OMVS"

My buddy Avram (avramce here) spent a long while on this project and it just dropped today. Here's a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKuGIGHTEPs&fbclid=IwAR2uGeO3lG7b4ojTi2H3MPNP1AtBc6Rs7_ySX-VLbc0bKgxMjAjyA-HZ8IQ Links to the order page etc. are in the video description...
  4. L

Yo, just noticed you're in Seattle too. My free time during quarantine has pretty much been getting stoned, playing games and watching random obscure shit as well. We should meet up sometime, I'm in the Capitol Hill area. You close? Feel free to drop by and play my cabs anytime by the way...
  5. L

Stroked it off for a long while with my hands covered in Purell. Seriously though, didn't know these panels were that rare until I bought it along with the cab. I guess I lucked out since I now don't have to track one down after the fact. Monkey Ball and the many great shmups for the system...
  6. L

Seems like you're the one battling with your sexuality "FilthyRear", with the high school level attempt at a diss and what not. I appreciate the compliment nonetheless though. Edit: Also, where in the world would you have seen a picture of me recently? I haven't posted one on here in eons. You...
  7. L

Dude, that handtruck is everything. Yea, definitely going to try some other boards out on it, any that don't require me to add buttons to the CP since I wouldn't ever drill holes in them.
  8. L

I'm not sure, I guess me you silly goose.
  9. L

I know right? I will likely be forced to buy one to get them down whenever I move. I heard they go for about $1,200 used, not so bad of an investment if you have lots of machines and stairs... But it's hard to find used ones. I would never let a person go solo if they needed help, haha. That...
  10. L

He has an Escalera which is an electric stair climbing dolly, there is no way to "help" as the dolly does most of the work, I offered a hand and he declined. He was aware of the stairs as I let him know before I purchased the service and slid him a bit extra due to them being present. His...
  11. L

Bought these three a month or two ago from that same seller who is now selling that Block Paradise proto or whatever in News and Rumors. Don't know much on the proto front but I can say at least that these just arrived the day before yesterday in great condition and are all original. I'm over...
  12. L

Sun Shine / Block Paradise on eBay

I have no idea about judging legitimacy of protos, but for the record I did however just purchase three cabs from this seller and they arrived the day before yesterday in great condition. He also went out of his way and gave the third cab to the shipper before I had even paid for it (needed to...
  13. L

Total score. Flink and Mickey Mania are two of my favorite Sega CD games... The beautiful sprites in Flink almost give me a Metal Slug vibe even though the game is nothing like it.
  14. L

These just arrived today from a friend in France... Nearly doubled my collection in one go and got some choice titles I love. Stoked the most on Fatal Fury 3 and Ninja Master's. Also, finally found some nice Neo Candy Cabs, not from France though luckily as that shipping would be killer. Will...
  15. L

My long overdue Super Neo 29 restore project post

Wow, the work you have done to that thus far is insane, you totally rescued this cab. Totally impressive dude, major props.
  16. L

Haven't seen an AES that clean since the one I sold off in like 2007... Or was it 2011? The years seem to blur now, but it was a long time ago. Even better is you probably got it for a deal due to the video not working, probably will be an easy fix for you too. Grats man.
  17. L

On that Championship Blue pool table to boot! :D
  18. L

LMAO too true on both counts. The great thing though is if you get a stain you can just rip some out and it's barely noticeable as there's always more shag left.
  19. L

Question and opinion please regarding my health.

Waiting for you to hear back some good news from the doctor bud! Following on FB and here. <3
  20. L

Any members here play games on Steam? Just picked up Sea of Thieves as it's on sale!

Heard Sea of Thieves is great fun so picked it up finally as it's on sale on the Steam Store right now. I love Rare and it's "rare" to see a game these days made by them. Anyhow, I heard it's best with groups of people so if anyone here plays let me know and I'll add you. My name on most gaming...