Search results

1. M

PC Engine Super System3 RGB Tech Support.

Oh, no wonder I couldn't find any info. That's great, thanks!
  2. M

PC Engine Super System3 RGB Tech Support.

Just ordered one of these since I was so impressed with the neosd. Question about power. I'm running out of power outlets and room. What's the voltage and amp requirements? Couldn't find this on the site. Trying to see if I can power both one of these and a Core Graphx I with a single power...
  3. M

NEOSD AES Support thread !

OK so we just need an actual memory card in the system then? Simple enough, thanks.
  4. M

Really? How come in the NEOSD manual it talks about all these options about "BackRAM Save" "AES Mode Options: Continuous: Yes: Loads high score data from SD card when game loads, saves the high score data every game loop. No: Disables loading of high score data from SD card"
  5. M

Anyone who has used neosd would you mind explaining how the save feature works in games? Do the games save to the SD card? For example when I play Metal Slug (I'm on AES mode), and run out of continues am I supposed to be able to restart the game from the level I died (like the Sega Saturn...
  6. M

That worked! Both of those issues are gone now. Thanks!
  7. M

Just checked, DEC version 0103, confirmed. Sounds good, thank you.
  8. M

Hi, I just tried the new firmware however it didn't make any difference unfortunately.
  9. M

Just tried resetting it multiple times, no difference.
  10. M

[SOLD] Neo Geo AES US console + Unibios

Ah, too bad. :smirk: Thanks.
  11. M

[SOLD] Neo Geo AES US console + Unibios

New to neo-geo but I'd be interested in using it as a spare one as well, especially one with a uni-bios. I'm in the US. For some reason I can't PM anyone (yet?).
  12. M

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem I believe with my NEOSD. Bare with me cause I'm new to Neo-geo. I have a US AES system Serial# 18,XXX NEOSD firmware version 1.06 I'm seeing some weird graphical issues, (flickering pixels like someone else mentioned (in games like Metal Slug 1-5) but also...