Search results

1. ReplicaX

Stealthlurker has passed away.

And you have my condolences. But it really brings up a good topic of discussion. I'm sure his friends will help out the family and perhaps he left instructions as well. However, I not only wrote my first will at Age 20 in case something happened to me in the military. I also left instructions...
  2. ReplicaX

Cool your tits. His online persona and perception was different than his real life. For most of us here, even for 10+ years we don't know everyone inperson or their personal life. Only what they share online. The GFM comment wasn't ill will towards the family or SL. No one deserves to die that...
  3. ReplicaX

R.I.P. I'm trying to understand the Go Fund Me as he bought 5x of everything and acted like some rich guy. Perhaps amassed debt.
  4. ReplicaX

Post Your Recent Purchases!

L AMI /w Dia Blk monitor
  5. ReplicaX

What was your first car?

1987 Caprice 2 Door Coupe 305.
  6. ReplicaX

Best prank you ever pulled at school.

Since I worked at the arcade. I ordered 1000 bright yellow smiley face bouncy balls and paid my boss for them. My High School had extremely long halls being a 1st floor only Vo-Tech. During gym, which is at the end of this hall. Everything was divided between 30 ppl and we lined up before the...
  7. ReplicaX

Your vehicle brand of choice?

I vary with brands over the years. Comes down to where I live, what I need, and serviceability. My last 10 yrs have been with Subaru. My local dealership isn't a bunch of scumbags and run good departments. Parts availability, price, and shared common parts are there. Never had any issues with...
  8. ReplicaX

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Out of curiosity how big was the DB backup? Even with compression it had to be insane.
  9. ReplicaX

Who loves pinball? (moved)

From a CE its switching all the GI LEDs with new RGB LEDs, stringing in new harnesses to the Topper PCB it comes with which switches it over to interactive. Rewiring the Pop Bumper LEDs to an adapter harness to a GI connector on the playfield PCB. RJ45 splitter and power adapter to power and...
  10. ReplicaX

Who loves pinball? (moved)

Upgraded my MMr Classic with the RGB General Illumination and XL Display Kits. https://i.imgur.com/BnjHT1R.mp4
  11. ReplicaX

Any Subaru BRZ Owners Here - UPDATE GOT IT!

Correct, and this is for the mass majority of ppl. If you literally do not know what you are doing or don't have the funds to repair or replace what you break. Just leave it stock. Here is a simple and severely common example: - Buys WRX/STi - bolts on new AM cold air intake. Or even further...
  12. ReplicaX

Any Subaru BRZ Owners Here - UPDATE GOT IT!

Congrats. BRZs are fun cars. I had a good amount of seat time in one on the track and they handle extremely well and are fun as hell. The advantage you have over the other Subaru DI engines is yours has the Toyota FI which doesn't have the carbon build up issues and is overall the better DI...
  13. ReplicaX

Final Fantasy XVI

That is correct. Naoki Yoshida is in charge. Which makes sense regarding the darkness and more mature type setting from the trailer. Taiso talked a lot about XIV and his reasoning is solid. The storyline and reigniting the core of the franchise is what XIV 2.0+ did in MMO form and saved the...
  14. ReplicaX

Post Your Recent Purchases!

It's a good idea to recommend a gold contact cleaner on gold backplane connectors fuck nut. Regular contact cleaner will make it worse as it is a stronger agent. I've never had to use contact cleaner on a backplane connnector. Even on sensitive military aircraft equipment. But hey, you are a...
  15. ReplicaX

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Depends. Do you want a project or an oddball non-popular shopped pin? I bought an Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition for $300. After a few coils, adjustments, header reflows, SuperCap replacement, other minor shit, and a ton of cleaning. I had a fully working, normal wear, 1982 SS Bally for $800...
  16. ReplicaX

Will arcade machines be reduced to

Clarified your bullshit so normal ppl can understand. Per usual, you're a hippocrate and a waste of time. Bitching about the industries that advanced your personal experience at home and then bragging about how "lucky" we are. Awaiting you to walk away as usual or deflect like Wyo.
  17. ReplicaX

Any worthwhile YouTube gaming channels?

Just please do not use paper clips to try and series or parallel 2 PSUs. If you watched that video you know the end result. He thought he could take 2 PSUs and put them in parallel as the voltage does not change. He failed to realize by using parallel he doubled his current potential. Thus...
  18. ReplicaX

Looking for a MVS-U4 for sale?

Matches the floor and walls well!
  19. ReplicaX

EAST COAST GROUP BUY INTREST

10 Confirmed Egrets?