Search results

1. L

PRICE DROPS: MVS Carts

Couple carts sold, bumping up with some price drops.
  2. L

PRICE DROPS: MVS Carts

Prices include shipping, discount for multiple carts, please pay as gift or add 4% for PayPal fees Spin Master / 85 Super Sidekicks 3 / 33 KOF 95 / 48 KOF 96 / 38 Aerofighters 2 / 65 KOF 97 / 48 Last Blade 2 / 145>130 *SOLD* Strikers / 120 *SOLD* Top Hunter / 120 *SOLD* Windjammers (repro...
  3. L

Cave Shooting Collection Superu Bunduru

Up for grabs is a complete set of Cave Shooting Collection for Xbox 360. Codes were not used (from what I recall, some games still sealed). Includes the bonus DVD thing that doesn’t fit inside the box (sealed) Also included is DDP Saidaiojou, brand new. Also included is a Japanese Xbox 360...
  4. L

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

This is great news, hopefully delivery before the holidays ��
  5. L

Astro City Candy Cab, Espgaluda NOS kit, 29 inch CRTs

Asking $1000 for Astro City, monitor recapped in past 3 years. 2 player, 3 button panel, repro marquee. Little to no screen burn, nanao monitor. $1200 for NOS Espgaluda Kit (dunno what it’s worth but I figure it’s a starting point) All monitors have some color issues, probably a recap needed...
  6. L

FS: CPS2 Boards *Price Drops* 8/6/18*

That's a great price on a mobo, if I didn't have 2 already , I would pick it up.
  7. L

$600 - Maximum Tune 3 Cabinet NORCAL

The $350 cabinet you are referring to is a non working Max Tune *2*. The one sold by kchan, right? How much would you pay for non working Astro (problem unknown) with say a Naomi 1 vs a fully working astro with a Naomi 2 set up? I know it's not a 31Hz monitor, just an example comparison. If you...
  8. L

The bundle is well below market price if you do a little research.
  9. L

I’d love to sell it to you and it’s still not too late if you want to pick up the lot. You sure you don’t have a spot in your garage?
  10. L

Astro is still at my house if any of the several people you speak of want to buy the original bundle, with Max Tune 3 included. I’ve been sitting on this for quite a while.
  11. L

Probably not gonna put the sale price, rather not inflate prices with a fluke sale. Especially since it would be outside the forum.
  12. L

Pending sale for a bit more than that outside of the forum. Had it up for quite a while here but no takers, it is what it is if the sale goes through. I just need the space and minimize the loss on the Max Tune 3 cab. I honestly would prefer to keep the Astro, but everything has a price as they...
  13. L

It’s a great price. Pcb and monitor alone are worth the $600. I would hate to gut and trash a perfectly good cab, but no space, so it might come down to that. If anyone need a perfectly good tri rez wei ya monitor shoot me a PM. If you need steering wheel, shifter, force feedback pcb, power...
  14. L

First off, sorry for posting a new thread. I can't edit the old one. Asking only $600, any lower than that, I'd be better off parting it out. Located in Fairfield, CA. PIC is attached. Need to move this asap. This was part of a bundle, but buyer does not have space for this cab. This low price...
  15. L

NORCAL: Astro City and Max Tune 3

Bump, make me an offer.
  16. L

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

The fact that the non-japanese version is basically an afterthought does not instill any faith in this product. Probably something cool to put on your shelf, but that's about it. I'm gonna pass on this one.
  17. L

SNK vs Marvel Neo

Seems legit.
  18. L

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

If its real it looks worse than Neo Geo X.