Search results

1. E

Midwest Gaming Classic

Heading in on Saturday gotta stop by the windy gaming! cya guys there Cheers
  2. E

Midwest Gaming Classic

Howdy gents! I do plan on going this year, been far too long since I last went which was in 2016. What's the consensus, so far with it moved to the Wisconsin Center? I think this one will be for the record books. While talking about local events.. I don't remember the guys name, but he had a...
  3. E

Midwest Gaming Classic

Be there on Sunday see you fellas there!
  4. E

MVS Kit Box Protectors

Get the ultimate protection Pelican 1150's! Great for tactical protection for all your Neo encase of combat situations. Currently on-sale why pay $24 for a plastic sleeve when I can be fully protected in this case for $28? http://www.pelicancasesforless.com/p-11406-pelican-1150-case.aspx :thevt:
  5. E

OK OK... Who here believes in Ghosts... Spirits... Poltergeists...?

Is there residual energies and feelings during mass death and murder? Perhaps, but I personally don't dismiss that they don't exist. I try to be reasonable and have explanations for most occurrences however sometimes can't explain all of them. I always like to bring up some of the Civil War...
  6. E

Happy Birthday Xian Xi!

Shit how did I miss this?! :scratch: Happy Belated Birthday Xian!
  7. E

Any game gear lovers here?

I still have my Game Gear and about 20+ games for it. As a kid it was the fucking awesome thing I could have had. I have the bulky ass huge magnifier for it, along with the joystick attachment for the d-pad, the carrying case, with strap. Gonna have to dig that beast out now that guys got me...
  8. E

WTB 2 Official Sony PS2 Controllers

Damn they didn't have any waiting on PM back from a member here atm. Ill keep those possibly interested posted. Thanks
  9. E

Ned Flanders and Mr Burns depart The Simpsons

Simpsons had a really great and amazing run, however all good things must come to an end. We are on Season 26 with a 27th season hinted at by Al Jean, to be honest it just needs to die already. Mixed feelings from the fan base on it say its lost its edge long ago and put a baseline of the good...
  10. E

Koji Igarashi announces Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, launches Kickstarter page

Totally backed this one looks amazing and hopefully does not disappoint! Exciting indeed.
  11. E

need a bit of help (weapons related)

Ahh I love the internet found this little gem while seeing what weapons the South African Army used. I was wrong it is not a Galil, its a Vektor R4/R5 assault rifle. Few of the pictures they are also sporting R1 (FN-FAL) Assault Rifles They do have AK47's but its not on this list...
  12. E

need a bit of help (weapons related)

Interesting combat group. From the looks of it the picture you have posted it looks like hes carrying a IMI Galil. (not 100% positive but it could be a variant of one.) Reference: http://www.gunlistings.org/uploads/6094_20090807212232_1.jpg The vehicles are MPAV Infantry Carriers known as a...
  13. E

Wyo_vr4's Collection

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: Kick Ass! Ill bring the beer ^_^
  14. E

Good call forgot there was a MME in Brookfield ill take a drive over there today and see what they have, hopefully they are decent. Thanks for the heads up owe you one Ninja ;) -EP
  15. E

Anybody willing to part with two good working controllers? Had and issue with damn kids breaking mine over the weekend and im pretty pissed... Getting kinda hard to find original controllers with all the cheap knock offs that seem to be everywhere. I like the feel of the original and would...
  16. E

Hori fightstick 1 worth restoring?

Wow these look great!! Totally worth saving them. Awesome work! :buttrock:
  17. E

Big Red PSA: Power supply switch wiring

If I am understanding this right sounds like the cab was re-wired for a different PSU than it should have. I would agree and hit up a wiring diagram to see how it should be correctly wired. Was the original PSU a peter chou? USP-11-150x is normally what they had. Happ sells both replacements...
  18. E

Midwest Gaming Classic

I got to meet up with Chris again and happened to run into ballz as I walked in. Sadly I missed out on the festivities as had family issues come up on Sunday... Pissed me off. Oh well always next year. Chris gave me awesome reference for recap on neo monitor I will be doing soon. Chatted with...
  19. E

Windy MVS Sleeves: Last Chance Saloon. GONE!

I love the Windy sleeves best purchase I ever made! Scoop these up at this price! I bought few extras when I jumped on them for the initial purchase. CD, would you mind PMing me the link again for the labels? Seemed to have misplaced the disk you sent me. Thanks
  20. E

If a girl tells you she's a stunt driver, she's probably lying

I find it funny she got burned on this. What did she expect?! she spouted all this shit and expected to get away with it? Half assed apology that really wasn't an apology and still took all the credit. What a cunt.