Search results

1. MidnightPhreak

MidnightPhreaks Pre-Neo Geo Collection/Setup

And look who shows up just in time for xmas :D 1 upstairs with his brother and setup! One still in storage, waiting.
  2. MidnightPhreak

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thanks Atro, 94,98,99 and 2002 are in the mail. 95 is on hold from a good friend, and Hopefully one day I can find a legit 03 haha :) Thanks mate! EDIT: Also, let me guess which 3 you are talking about? 95, 98 and 2002?
  3. MidnightPhreak

Neo Geo CD Conversion Project.

So, you would need to decompile the Program roms to even consider using pointers and even then, I think you misunderstand what *pointers are. What you are talking about are Symlinks, where a file on the PSP ISO points to another, not that close to the same thing programatically, unfortunately...
  4. MidnightPhreak

Neo Geo CD Conversion Project.

deleted, see below
  5. MidnightPhreak

4 down, 4 in the mail, 2 to go... Hopefully be able to find a legit kof2003/garou, really don't want to use eBay :(
  6. MidnightPhreak

Also now have; (JP AES) KOF '97 and KOF 2001 in hand. And 94,96,98,99,2002 in the mail :D
  7. MidnightPhreak

Out with the Astro, in with the Chewlix. Still need to get some proper shelves and a stand for the CRT TV and consoles. Really impressed with the build quality of the Chewlix, as max330 said, its not as solid as an original Vewlix but its pretty close and damn sturdy anyhow. You can rotate...
  8. MidnightPhreak

Will do! Just ordered parts for the PC; - SILVERSTONE SUGO SG13 - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Twin Fan - Intel i5 10600KF - NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid CPU Cooler - 16gb ddr4 (Dual channel kit) - Mini-ITX board w/ Wifi 6+BT5.0 - EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650W Power Supply, 80 PLUS Gold, Fully Modular -...
  9. MidnightPhreak

Thanks dude! Have this badboy on the way! (Samsung 1440p Panel, All Sanwa Parts, No Pandora's Box upgrades added) So excited :D
  10. MidnightPhreak

cheers, its already component, so the retrotink scart2comp gives me the same thing without modding :)
  11. MidnightPhreak

Neo Geo 3

Just have SNK license a FPGA NeoGeo AES/MVS/CD Core, put it in a mini AES shell, with usb ports for controllers, have Wifi/Eth so you can purchase/dl any of the AES/MVS/CD games, and use rollback netcode so you can play multiplayer. Have it come with 20 standard games and a free pass for 10 of...
  12. MidnightPhreak

Got my Console setup in better shape, still not to happy with the little tv shelf I picked up, looked much bigger in the ad. Might just bite the bullet and make myself on out of 2x4 and vinyl wrap. But its a lot cleaner than it was! Got the SD2SNES in my NTSC Snes, got the NeoSD Pro in my...
  13. MidnightPhreak

Finally showed up! Managed to order a NeoSD Loader last night at 1am (zzzZzZz) and also got a Satiator too, so the MODE is going in my Dreamcast!
  14. MidnightPhreak

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Anyone order in the new Batch recieve theirs yet? I ordered a Neo SD Pro AES and a MODE early March.
  15. MidnightPhreak

Finally showed up! :D WEEE!!!! I'll need to do the RGB Bypass, pretty severe jailbars, but other than that working great :D EDIT: Also down on the CD Pad doesnt work. I'll take it apart on the weekend and clean all the contacts with Deoxit. And I think the memory card is dead, but...
  16. MidnightPhreak

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

So since the death of Verse in XIV that ressurected a lot of the old fighters, I think that Chris, Shermie and Yashiro were ressurected, but were ressurected without the Orochi Blood. I love the orochi saga but I would love to have the New Face/Orochi Team either, not have the orochi link...
  17. MidnightPhreak

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

My old go to, Roulette Select Team, Pick the Character you know the least as 1st each fight, and try for a 1CC!
  18. MidnightPhreak

What 1 Game NEEDS a Port?

Guardian Heroes to a platform like Steam/PC, rather being locked to Xbox.
  19. MidnightPhreak

Roker plays the Sega Saturn (various early impressions)

So this isn't a "you're wrong about Guardian Heroes" post, because of course everyone has their likes and dislikes but I think a lot of people dislike Guardian Heroes initially because they're thinking about it like a Beat em up like Double Dragon, Golden Axe or Legend of Success Joe the GOAT...
  20. MidnightPhreak

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Probably KOF97,98,99,2002. I play KOF97 for the story and endings (Also nostalgia, I was in Japan when it was released and seeing all the hype and advertising for it, was INSANE), 98 for practice and random select 1CC. KOF99 when I feel like something different from the Orochi Saga entries...