Search results

1. BIG BEAR

Dedicated multi slot to JAMMA adaptor

I just snagged the last one available. Cool. BB
  2. BIG BEAR

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER Anybody know where I can purchase a "prop gun" that accepts live ammo? This sh8t is sooo 1980's BB
  3. BIG BEAR

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

DAMN! That must have been one big bullet! I love it how the fake news has already determined what happened before an investigation... PROP GUN! ACCIDENT! "The prop gun contained a live bullet"NO SH8T! They need to stop referring to it as a fu(king prop gun because no prop gun fires live ammo...
  4. BIG BEAR

Facebook to rebrand next week

You don't remember me ginsuing an AES for you because you wanted to experiment with the memory card ? OK. I could probably dig up your old information if that would refresh your memory. BB
  5. BIG BEAR

I know GRANDPA.. You still don't realize you 're a human ass wipe either.... BB
  6. BIG BEAR

That may true BUT you have done business with me before.I still have the other half of that AES pcb you asked me to ginsu for you....and there may have been one other occassion..in regards to an AES insert or manual but whatever... BB
  7. BIG BEAR

Hyper Neo Geo 64 MOBO w/ Buriki One Cart

GREAT MEMBER! GREAT DEAL! SOMEBODY SCOOP THIS UP ASAP!!! BB
  8. BIG BEAR

DAMN RIGHT! FU(K THE NWO! BB
  9. BIG BEAR

LET'S HOPE IT CONTINUES THEN!! I remember when the FAKAE NEWS promoted this GUBERMENT SITE!! "OH!!! FACEBOOK IS WHERE THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT!!" and so many fools took the bait hook line and stinker! BB
  10. BIG BEAR

ZUCKERFUK always has this far away look.....his sh88ty site needs to go the way of MY SPACE...OR is FB TOO BIG TO FAIL? BB
  11. BIG BEAR

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

Oh yeah, stay away from red bull type drinks & sodas! They may as well have a skull and bones on the labels nowadays.High fructose corn syrup was introduced to the mainstream back in the early nineties like a thief in the night and I'm certain that that chemical additive has wreaked havoc on...
  12. BIG BEAR

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

Avoid high fructose corn syrup like the plague and try to avoid processed product with more than 10 grams sugar content. The cane sugar substitutes ,sucrelose,etc are garbage as well. You have to be extra careful with your sodium intake too! BB
  13. BIG BEAR

2021 Halloween plans

I'm going to dress up as STK and that would be an old wet blanket. BB
  14. BIG BEAR

2021 Halloween plans

That was like sixty years ago... BB
  15. BIG BEAR

JP AES - sound not functioning

If you live in the USA I can repair it for you but you still need to remove the top shell casing to identify what revision of the AES you have. BB
  16. BIG BEAR

BIG BEAR's BONE YARD

BREAKERS CART SOLD.THANK YOU Original Good Condition Original label The label shows evidence of a little peeling up on the right edge a little. 88 USD shipped within the US BB
  17. BIG BEAR

mv1b no sound help please

Yes. BB
  18. BIG BEAR

mv1b no sound help please

That arrived pretty quick.This is not a bad thing as that z80 will come in handy in the future for sure. Anyway, you changed out the caps,right? BB
  19. BIG BEAR

I'm going to need one too so I'll be on the lookout! BB
  20. BIG BEAR

YEAH BABY! I told the guy to message you on eBay. Are they available yet? BB