Search results

1. terry.330

Weekly Roundup

Played through Layers of Fear on PS4 last night and this afternoon.
  2. terry.330

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Your english keeps getting worse for some reason...
  3. terry.330

So it's just a giant Kavinsky poster?
  4. terry.330

What is that synthwave thing on the wall?
  5. terry.330

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The Green Knight- While it only contains maybe 40% at most of the original legend in it's various variations I think that was a good choice. It's absolutely stunning looking, well cast and overall just mesmerizing. Something I will no doubt pick up in 4k in the future just to have on in the...
  6. terry.330

Official NG.com Dune: Part One Thread

75% of the shit he spouts here is just taken directly from those stupid Screen Rant videos he's so fond of.
  7. terry.330

Nah but if that's what you need to tell yourself go right ahead.
  8. terry.330

I mean, that's pretty fucking obvious. Whatever, he's never going to live any of this down. I've never seen anyone behave the way he has over the last couple months, he's above M on the crazy scale except he doesn't have a degenerative brain condition to use as an excuse.
  9. terry.330

GDEMU Installation Guide and Giveway

Deffo. It makes a huge difference.
  10. terry.330

Maybe not the beginning but it was definitely the tipping point for acceptable stupidity. Everything Roland Emmerich makes is that movie but he just substitutes even more a ridiculous civilization ending thing. The first is was aliens, then it's radioactive dinosaurs, then it was reverse global...
  11. terry.330

Ugh. One of my best friends is an audio engineer that works on movies and commercials and he was explaining to me why that has been happening. Theoretically the audio can be mixed without even listening to it just by watching the levels which have base points and peaks as a standardized...
  12. terry.330

What records are you listening to tonight?

The good ones have all been around for a long time. There are a couple newer hipstery places but they're usually not worth going to, they mostly cater to young casuals and RSD sheep. The older stores have had to do the same to a degree but for the most part they're the same as they've been for...
  13. terry.330

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

Chances are that Alec Baldwin was fucking around like an arrogant dipshit. He's that kind of douche.
  14. terry.330

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

That fucking sucks, man if it was a stunt person or whatever that would still be horrible but the cinematographer damn.
  15. terry.330

For people watching at home is the audio mix all fucked up like a lot of new movies where everything is super fucking loud except the dialogue so you have to constantly jump the volume up and down?
  16. terry.330

Cowboy Bebop Netflix

Live action Alita and GITS are both terrible. Alita is slightly more accurate to the source material for whatever that's worth. Though I find it hard to even look at because of the CG, Alita herself was creepy looking.
  17. terry.330

@skate323k127 Is it good or is it gimmicky? I really like some of Kode9's stuff.
  18. terry.330

I fucking knew he was going to do something like that. You know he thought he was getting one over on us, probably had a bigass shit eating grin on his face while he did.
  19. terry.330

Cowboy Bebop Netflix

Not gonna lie I have lost some respect for STK for even entertaining this nonsense.
  20. terry.330

Cowboy Bebop Netflix

Jesus Christ...