Search results

1. nork69

WTB : Metal Slug aes 3 or/and 5 jp or us

Hi everyone, as title says, if you have something in good shape, please pm me with price and pics. Have a nice week end !
  2. nork69

WTB : MS3 MVS CARTRIDGE

Hi everyone ! Long timen no see ! I'm looking for a nice cart with holo label of Metal Slug 3. If you have one, please pm me ! Thanks
  3. nork69

FS : MVS SS5 sn : 000141 Box and move list

To the one who need this, or another person who want it. 60 $ Shipped https://link.shutterfly.com/Gam49inU24
  4. nork69

SOLD: IGS MOBO + KETSUI + ESPGALUDA + DDP DOJ (all IGS)

Hi everyone as title says all work flawlessly 375usd$ paypal+ freight
  5. nork69

About super neo 29 cab sound adjustment

Hi everyone, long time no see. Is there a knob somewhere to adjust sound on a superneo 29 cab ?. I used it with shmups and not with neogeo mobo. It's probably an easy question I'm asking, but there is maybe something my eyes dont catch. Thanks
  6. nork69

WTB : atomiswave zd diode

Hi everyone one, I'm looking for ZD diode on the aw mobo. Is there a place I could buy? I connected my jamma connector, not the good side, I test the board, everything is fine but zd7 is not ok.
  7. nork69

WTB : Mushihime sama PCB

Well everyone, as title says, I'm looking for this pcb. Thanks
  8. nork69

Sega Naomi universal info needed

Hi everyone I have a SNU cabs, I understand the faq about the monitor is VGA only. Is there a way to play other game thant atomiswave and naomi on this cab? I have tried other pcb with rgb to vga adapter and nothing on the screen. Am I missing something ?
  9. nork69

WTB : Ketsui igs cart

Hi everyone, as title says, if you have one, please pm me. Thanks
  10. nork69

WTB : Dreamcast to Jamma

Hi everyone I'm looking for a Dreamcast to Jamma box or adapter. I would like to play with the joystick of the arcade and not with the dreamcast controller. VGA output. Is someone have something for sale ? Or is ther a place I could buy this ? Thanks
  11. nork69

FS : PC ENGINE DUO-R Bundle

Hi everyone here is for sale PC-E Duo-r bundle it include what you see on the pics. Notes : Everything is working Both CD game are reproduction PCEWORKS Console has 2 upgrades : 1= switch JPN or USA hu card reading, 2= RGB or A\V output SOLD! Yes I can ship to usa and canada Sorry for the...
  12. nork69

FS : DDP DOJ BL IGS PGM Cartridge (SOLD)

Hi everyone, As title said, here is for sale my DDP DOJ BL pgm cart. It work flawlessly. 180$ Shipped. Usa and Canada, other please contact me. Paypal+4% Thanks
  13. nork69

WTB : Tracking motor for Sega CDX

hi everyone Like title says I have some problem with my CDx. After a good check with tech guy, we conclude that the tracking motor is dead. Is there a place I could find one? Is there a place it could be repaired ? Or should I stop now working on this ? Tell me what you are thinking about it...
  14. nork69

FS : MVS Carts (GMOTW, Pulstar and others)

Well, it's time for me to turn the page on some good things of the life So here is for sale my last mvs cart. Every cart got original PCB inside them. Blazing Star - SOLD Bust a Move 60$ Metal Slug 3 - SOLD Andro Dunos - SOLD Pulstar (replacement Shell/label) -SOLD Magical drop 3 - SOLD...
  15. nork69

Close Thread

Hi well it's time for this Here is for sale my NITD Oem board with nice shell and custom label Open to offers ! Paypal only Thanks for watching
  16. nork69

Raiden 2 pcb, graphic problem (SQUARES !)

hi everyone, Well to be honest with you, I don't really know where to throw myself with this problem. Like you all know, a picture = 1000 words so here: I'm not an expert, I start the game and after around 15 sec, ship, bullet and moving object become colored squares. I touch the 5...
  17. nork69

Restoration REALLY useful tool

Hi everyone, I would like to share with all of you this ''thing'' that really help me in the past This is a really easy welding kit, powder and liquid. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW IT WORK WELL Not expensive and it weld close to everything I try it on a monitor bezel, my atv helmet and even the...
  18. nork69

Arcade cab shipping

Hi everyone, I'm not sure where to post my thread, but it'S related to the arcade. I ordered some cab in the past with bad experience at reception. (bad crating...) I just take some pics about how I ''crate'' the last cab I shipped. Buyer got it, flawlessly.
  19. nork69

WTB : Sega Saturn Castlevania - Symphony of the Night

Hi everyone, as title says I'm looking for that game. Pm me your offer Thanks
  20. nork69

FS : SS4 spanish art, dipsheet and MM + move strip

Hi Here is for sale some SS4 things. Move strip, dipsheet, 2x ''art'' and the MM. All is in really good shape. 45usd$ shipped with tracking (usa and canada) Less if you don't mind bend and put in enveloppe. Paypal gift or +4% Thanks for watching