Search results

1. lastcallhall

Free: 8GB PS Vita Memory Card

Nice, guys! Those cards are pricier than a high class hooker, so awesome gesture to the donors and congrats to the winners! (Just in here cause I love my Vita and wanted to see who won) .
  2. lastcallhall

Where did you get your handle from?

Came up with it in the late 90s/2000 era. Loved Scott Hall as a wrestler. Saw him on WCW Nitro or Thunder one night walking out with a martini in hand, and the name just popped into my head. Stuck ever since.
  3. lastcallhall

so.. uh... baltimore.

I gotta say, even though everyone is giving you shit, you've made the most sense in this entire thread over everyone else who wants to look for an excuse to justify criminal behavior. When did this country develop such a victim mindset? I swear to god, I hear all kinds of excuses from both...
  4. lastcallhall

so.. uh... baltimore.

This is semi off topic, but since you asked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM
  5. lastcallhall

Mortal Kombat X - 4/14/2015

It is, and it is. You can get the Komplete edition for under 20 bucks these days. The story mode takes about 4-6 hours depending on your level of skill, but the challenge tower.... my god, that's a blast to play through.
  6. lastcallhall

Any beer enthusiasts on here??

I found this beer by chance at Walgreens on sale, and I immediately fell in love: It's got a great flavor without the hops being too overpowering, and it isn't all that expensive, considering it hovers in the 7.5ABV range.
  7. lastcallhall

Using Neo geo cd Japan adapter in usa..

I asked the same question in here when I got my CDZ. You should be fine. Like ballzdeepx said, just don't leave it plugged in when not in use.
  8. lastcallhall

Looking for a PVM, minimum 29 inch that can do 15KHz and 31KHz, Norcal

Hey, I'm in Rio Rancho... If Fusion doesn't want it, I might be interested.
  9. lastcallhall

Mega Man Megathon - The Quest to Defeat All Robot Masters

Yeah, they were both no-death runs. Honestly, the hardest parts of MM1 were finding out how to battle your clone, and the final battle with Wily. I just had to keep running through the stages until I could get to the bosses with enough power to go toe to toe with them.
  10. lastcallhall

So I was inspired by your thread and took to practicing 1LC-ing on MM1 and 2 this weekend. After several frustrating hours on MM1, I was able to pull off a 1LC win. MM2 (on difficult) was actually easier, thanks to the usage of E-tanks. I may try another no-E-tank run, or maybe a 1LC on Rockman...
  11. lastcallhall

F/S: Modded Systems - Sega Genesis, Sega Nomad, TurboExpress

Seriously, no. I thought I put it in there but shipping is within the US only. International pays extra.
  12. lastcallhall

ISO buying advice for the Radio SHACKENING

Johnny 5 would be fucked in this day and age.
  13. lastcallhall

Not at the moment, but I may if there's no interest in the combo.
  14. lastcallhall

ISO buying advice for the Radio SHACKENING

I bought as much silver bearing solder and desoldering tips as I could. I tried looking for a conductive pen or paint but they were out. There's another one near by my work so I'll stop in today and see what I can nab.
  15. lastcallhall

This. The processor model (Hitachi, Motorola, Signetics) also can play a part in the compatibility. I do try my best to test on games that have been known to crash for certain models, however. But like Gohan said, there's a switch to toggle the OC on or off.
  16. lastcallhall

Fallon reunites Saved By The Bell cast for skit

I cannot stand Fallon - he's like that really annoying kid that always wants to hang out with the cool kids, so he tries waaaay too hard to fit in. The SbtB guys were great, though. :)
  17. lastcallhall

EDIT: I know the pic is blurry, I will update tonight with a better one. Hey all, I have the following systems for sale: (3) Sega Genesis model 1 systems with the following mods: -Component video mod -S-video mod -Rear stereo out mod -JP/US region mod* -Overclock...
  18. lastcallhall

Not quite. Difficult on the US version is more like a "normal" difficulty, as Rockman 2 is actually tougher than what the US considers difficult. If you've ever played the MM Anniversary Collection, the version of MM2 on there is actually based on Rockman 2 and is noticeably tougher than the...
  19. lastcallhall

I just started the same thing over the weekend, actually. I 1CCd MM1 and 2 and I'll probably get 3 and 4 tonight. The NES games are pretty easy to get through, it's the SNES and Saturn/PSX games that fuck with my timing, due to the larger sprite size. Are you planning on doing Mega Man and...
  20. lastcallhall

Nintendo Throwback Sale

Bumping this for those that want to get in on Metroid Prime Trilogy - I just bought it at 9.99. Sale probably started Tuesday, so get it while you can.