Search results

1. basic

HBD Mr. 5L

Happy Birthday Mr. @LoneSage, my favorite Chinese forum member. May Mao bless you on this day.
  2. basic

Happy Birthday Smokehouse

HBD. May your neighbors' homes be worse than yours.
  3. basic

NFL 2021 Thread

I am disappointed the 49ers took Lance. I was hoping they'd really go Mac Jones and shake things up.
  4. basic

Yorkshire Pudding

I was thinking about making a rib roast and then I saw that something called Yorkshire Pudding could be made from the fat/drippings. For all the Brits, in this forum. Is it good?
  5. basic

Happy Birthday Tw3ek

Now...IT'S OFFICIAL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  6. basic

Welcome Major17Wood!

If and when you get your account approved...welcome you fagit. I hope your $700+ AES with US BIOS is serving you well.
  7. basic

Kobe Bryant Dead in a Helicopter Crash

wow... https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/ edit: it is tmz, though. but still, if true, wow.
  8. basic

Boobies GIF

When did the GIF get left-justified? Is this a political statement? I preferred when it was moderately in the center.
  9. basic

Happy Birthday to Yodd!

HBD!
  10. basic

WTB: JP MotW MVS Kit

Looking to buy a Japanese Mark of the Wolves Kit.
  11. basic

2019 NHL Playoff Predictions

I think the Avs are going to get swept in a crushing fashion.
  12. basic

Samurai Shodown III JP AES

Selling this joint for $110 with shipping if you are in the US. I'll post pics tonight, if I get home early enough. Otherwise I'll post them by tomorrow.
  13. basic

Happy Birthdays (March)

Happy birthday to everyone who was born in March. This group birthday announcement should solve everything.
  14. basic

World Heroes 2 MVS Giveaway

Merry early Christmas. Had my fun with this cart and not worth it to sell it. Reply to this thread to be entered and I'll do a drawing around Sunday (11/18). No noobs and known scumbags. 1. LoneSage 2. c0nn0r 3. XxHennersXx 4. herb 5. JoeAwesome 6. DanAdamKOF 7. sr20det510
  15. basic

Happy Birthday Chinese Kid

Happy Birthday!
  16. basic

Lions3 custom mvs shell give away

I made a hasty purchase awhile back for the first run of lions's custom mvs shell and found out it doesn't fit my cmvs. I am giving it away to a non-noob, pre-October account. Just let me know if you want to enter. Drawing will be Saturday. Edit: Only users from North America, please. 1...
  17. basic

(Sold) FS: Garou, Samurai Shodown 2, and 120-in-1 MVS Carts w/ Shockboxes

First sale thread...so let me know if my prices are out of whack. Will only sell to US buyers and the prices are with shipping. I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow. (Sold) Garou (decent JP label) with Shockbox - $175 (Sold) Samurai Shodown with Shockbox and Art Set - $45 (Sold)...
  18. basic

Cheap, Crap Genesis Games Giveaway

I dunno why my friend gave me these and I don't know why I decided to take them. If someone wants them you can have them. I have slim hope someone will want these, but you'll be doing me a favor. * Bulls vs. Lakers (loose cart) * Cyborg Justice (box, no manual) * Fifa International Soccer...
  19. basic

NG.com Fantasy Football League

Anyone that is interested please let me know. We will need a minimum of 10 people. Anything less than that will be a shit show. In: 1. basic 2. Tung Fu ru 3. 90s 4. ebinsugewa 5. HDRchampion Maybe: - Lets Gekiga In
  20. basic

Giveaway - Thrash Rally MVS

Probably last giveaway for a while. It has original boards but looks like one of the boards has been repaired and the cart has an ugly repro label. No noobs, no leeches, and US only. Drawing will happen Friday. I'll post pictures, if people want them. Added condition: Winner must take a...