Search results

1. SonGohan

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

3D IMAX or no?
  2. SonGohan

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

I'm not sure what keto exactly is. I've heard of it, but never read into it. fake - how long were you "clean"? What made you go back to it, even if you're limiting yourself? I'm not talking about removing natural sugars found in fruits. I'm considering a diet of just meat, fruits, and...
  3. SonGohan

Anybody completely remove sugar from their diet?

I’m curious if anybody here had actually gone through with it. What was your experience? As I’m getting older, I’ve found myself making adjustments to my diet and am considering this next step. Everything I’ve read says the first few days are a bitch but then your body has switched processes and...
  4. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

I’m looking for new coins to get into but I’m too skittish. What do you guys think about Tezos? Any other recommendations?
  5. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

Damn. Somebody talk me out of buying into this
  6. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

Holy shit, 1 billion? Couldn’t you sell it for like $25k now? That seems a good pull for $100
  7. SonGohan

Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp all down

It's been about a year since I used Facebook. The first day or two I dropped it, it felt weird to not pick the phone up to get that dopamine drip, but I revisited it about a month later, scrolled, and it just felt gross seeing all the nonsense people post. I don't think people even care about...
  8. SonGohan

What are you listening to at the moment?

Night Flight Orchestra is the best thing happening in music today. Their new album is so god damn fun.
  9. SonGohan

What records are you listening to tonight?

Taking a trip down memory lane tonight
  10. SonGohan

Norm MacDonald dead at 61

My favorite comedian. I was giving a lesson yesterday when my friend sent me a text that simply read "rip norm macdonald." It completely threw me off for the rest of the day. I probably watch something Norm Macdonald-related every day. There's a compilation of his Letterman stuff that I rewatch...
  11. SonGohan

Diablo 2: Erection...err...Resurrected.

Played the beta. The game looks awesome in 60fps. It's still fun to play, although even dressed in HD you can feel that it's an old game. So far, my biggest complaint is that it's really fucking hard to see doors on the minimap. A few times I've found myself crawling a map just trying to find...
  12. SonGohan

WTB PS5 Digital Edition

What’s your problem? I didn’t ask for a gaming PC. I asked to buy a PS5, and your response is to buy something else at (at least) 5x the price that I’d still have to wait for. Nobody cares about your Origin Chronos V2.
  13. SonGohan

WTB PS5 Digital Edition

Yeah because the PC scene isn’t having shortages on parts, either.
  14. SonGohan

What records are you listening to tonight?

I have a shitty Audio Technica turntable, but it gets the job done. For now. Listening to the best live album of all time, IMO
  15. SonGohan

WTB PS5 Digital Edition

I’ve tried those trackers. The times I got the alert and was free to try, I’d always get errors. It’s alarming how fucking difficult it is to buy one. I’m kind of worried that companies are going to see that we are actually willing to pay $1,000+ for a game system and have that in mind the next...
  16. SonGohan

WTB PS5 Digital Edition

Man, I figure I’d try here. Does anybody have any connections? I’ve been half-assed trying since last year and the few times I’ve gotten close I usually end up getting errors during check out and then it ultimately reverts to being sold out. Id prefer the digital edition but would take the...
  17. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

ETH is fucking me so hard right now. For fun, I set a real-time chart of it on my watch face a couple months ago. I changed it to a picture of Haohmaru because I'd rather be reminded that I'm gay than poor.
  18. SonGohan

RIP Julie E. "Tawny" Kitaen 😪

Who wants to get a Ouija board and contact her with me?
  19. SonGohan

Bitcoin?

Consider me a winning drunk granny
  20. SonGohan

Do you ever feel depressed that your life is going nowhere ?

This is just another action figure collector mentality masquerading as a need to accomplish something. "I'm trying to learn guitar so I need a '59 Les Paul" I remember giving lessons to an older gentleman. Our first lesson he asked "how much do you think my shoes cost?" and spent the next 30...