Search results

1. BIG BEAR

Dedicated multi slot to JAMMA adaptor

somebody I know was/is trying to hook up a JAMMA board to a dedicated 2 slot but running into problems with the sound. Is an adaptor necessary and are they available for sale? BB
  2. BIG BEAR

Browser is now outdated on a perfectly working unit ANOTHER SCAM!

My iPad's browser is outdated. No more browser updates for this unit is available. BB
  3. BIG BEAR

DO NOT ORDER SH8T from TV ADS

I go back to ordering product from TV ads and being offered COD as a method of payment and haven't done so in like FOREVER so I see an ad on TV for Tac shaver. What the hell,I'll give them a call..I call up and a ROBOT is there to take my order. The robot asks me questions and I try to answer...
  4. BIG BEAR

BIG BEAR's BONE YARD

SAMURAI SPIRITS V SPECIAL CART ONLY The cart shell is perfect,label has a little minuscule air bubbling on the label(I'm being extreme in my observation) I will provide a photo later. 825 USD SHIPPED (I also have a COLLECTOR condition full kit for 1100 SHIPPED ) I don't really need two copies...
  5. BIG BEAR

NITD final stage boss conjures up slow down

I never really noticed that the final stage boss conjures up a great deal of monsters on the playfield causing slowdown to the pace of the game.I find that this slowdown increases the difficulty....then you have the lightning bolts reigning down...how do you evade the lightning bolts if you...
  6. BIG BEAR

ATOMISWAVE SAMURAI SHODOWN 6 REPRO CART

SAMURAI SHODOWN 6 TOP OF CART SAMURAI SHODOWN 6 INTERFACE The black on the bottom of the cartappears to be some anti corrosion coating. This is a repro cart .Samurai Shodown 6 Repro cart was the only repro cart released to the public that wasn't 100% identical to the original (as far as I know)...
  7. BIG BEAR

CPS2 Street Fighter Alpha 2 B BOARD w INFINIKEY no daughterboard revision

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2 CASING It has wear of course. I removed the security screws but will put them back in. STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2 INFINIKEY INSTALLLED This device eliminates the need for that battery that self destructs killing your board. The battery was most likely tossed in the garbage...
  8. BIG BEAR

Wanted NEO BIOS MASTA

FOUND Thank you!! What do you have? I had the pleasure of damaging a 1.7 kit with a mangled 68000 chip. The sockets for that particular model are pretty flimsy but I don't mind them now that I know what precautions I need to take with them. Thank you BB
  9. BIG BEAR

NEO GEO STUFF FOR SALE

OK. Since we can no longer edit headers, this will be my GO-TO thread: METAL SLUG X GREEN CART WITH LABEL & SERIALS INTACT.There were two chips that needed to be replaced and they were the P2 & M1 chips.I will add the photo of the pcbs & mini marquee shortly. YES, a mini will be included.There...
  10. BIG BEAR

METAL SLUG X MVS 120 USD SHIPPED

CHECK MY OTHER THREAD.THIS IS AVAILABLE THERE AT A LOWER PRICE DUE TO CHIP REPLACEMENTS NECESSARY. METAL SLUG X GREEN CART WITH LABEL & SERIALS INTACT PHOTO1 PHOTO2 PHOTO3 Good Condition. PayPal gift or add 4% BB
  11. BIG BEAR

eBay's NEW you ship first we pay you later and charge more in fees system

OK. I had to pay a lot in fees but at least I got paid instantly via PayPal ... NOW I have to pay more in fees and wait up to five days to get paid. WTF!? I already KNOW what the solution would be <STOP USING THEM or FIND AN ALTERNATIVE> How about suggestions though..... The PRO is I like that...
  12. BIG BEAR

WHO'S A GOOD PLACE SELLS INFINIKEY IN THE STATES?

Hi, I'm looking to convert a Phoenixed board to INFINIKEY... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. BB
  13. BIG BEAR

What are the differences between Street Fighter Alpha 2 960430 and 960306

I have a JPN Street Fighter Zero 2 with Infinikey that I just turned into a US Street Fighter Alpha 2 960306 and was wondering what were the differnces between 960430 and 960306 US versions ? Any help would be appreciated. BB
  14. BIG BEAR

METAL SLUG X Replacement label and shell <SOLD.THANK YOU>

METAL SLUG X PHOTO METAL SLUG X PCBS Good Condition. 110 USD shipped<SOLD THANK YOU> Paypal as gift or add 4% BB AES PULSTAR INSERT from the remnants of my art collection from waaaay back. I acquired a Pulstar AES minus the manual from a seller in USA on eBAY 7-06(I looked through my archives...
  15. BIG BEAR

A suggestion for PLASTIC MAKERS WOULD BE AES and MVS SLOT TOP SHELLS

The Plastic AES TOP shells break easily and the metal slot shells are too inconvenient ,just not user friendly imo. BB
  16. BIG BEAR

WTF?! DHL shipping over night from Japan

The seller from Japan, just gave me the tracking # last night,told me 5-10 days time and the parcel shows up on my door step today!!! I can't recall receiving a parcel faster than this, ever! DHL WANTS YOUR BUSINESS! GIVE IT TO THEM! BB
  17. BIG BEAR

MV1F W BATTERY MOD< SOLD THANKYOU>

I have an MV1F short board with joy ports and the battery mod in very good condition.WORKING GREAT. I will up a photo shortly. 136 usd shipped.<SOLD THANKYOU> BB
  18. BIG BEAR

FED EX? NOT AGIAN!

Long story short. I ordered something and FEDEX stated they dropped it off on the doorstep at about 2pmish. I look outside,nothing there.Now I've never had a problem with porch pirate because it doesn't happen on my block. I'm not ruling this out because there is a first time for everything. I...
  19. BIG BEAR

BOTH FINAL FIGHT CPS1 MOBOS <SOLD>

FINAL FIGHT PCB I have another Authentic Final Fight PCB for sale,Good Condition This one is will be 200 USD Plus Postage.<SOLD>THANK YOU FINAL FIGHT PCB In good Condition. 216 USD SHIPPED.<SOLD>THANK YOU paypal gift or add 4% BB
  20. BIG BEAR

KOF99&SBB2020 MVS SOLD

CARTRIDGE Super Baseball has a vinyl replacement label.68 USD shipped CARTRIDGE PCBS The cartridge has a replacement vinyl label and a mustard 3rd party shell. I will provide photos later of boards and cart(I will update the header). 48 USD shipped within the US Both sold. Thank you BB