[REDACTED]
  3. massimiliano

Happy birthday ROT

Happy B-Day Rot!
  4. massimiliano

Official Eurobeat/Italo Disco thread

I approve 👍
  5. massimiliano

List of Rare Neo Geo hardware/Peripherals/game versions?

I think this is the most accurate thread about the cocktail MVS, cool version indeed!
  6. massimiliano

Ever wanted to play 4-player Kizuna?

yeah, that's the Ebay one from France, that popped up sightly after we documented schematics here.
  7. massimiliano

Ever wanted to play 4-player Kizuna?

few years ago, the video is still up, some pictures may not... I think I posted in there the links to relevant threads we discussed back then, it shoudl be all we had. edit: in the main thread, things gets interesting from page 3 , that lead to understanding no special MV1B was needed...
  8. massimiliano

Moving Is Going To Be Insane.

I moved my collection with me many times (intercontinental, coast to coast, same city... even same building!) a game changer is using those stackable plastic bins like Commander XXL.
  9. massimiliano

Anyone still drive stick?

[REDACTED]
  10. massimiliano

Anyone still drive stick?

[REDACTED]
  11. massimiliano

List of Rare Neo Geo hardware/Peripherals/game versions?

https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/neo-geo-deck-hotel-unit-bios-dumped.181457/
  12. massimiliano

Euro Cup 2021!

13. massimiliano

Anyone own an E-bike?

not really, I'm not sure what amount of torque would be needed, but seems *a lot*... maybe the tension isn't right?
  14. massimiliano

Anyone own an E-bike?

thanks! haha, no, not that street, but right city!
  15. massimiliano

Anyone own an E-bike?

I actually agree, riding bicycles on traffic is just asking for trouble, drivers could care less. Even in Golden Gate Park, where I mostly use the bike, sudden U turns from parking lane are pretty common... I abandoned the idea of using the bike as a city transport, but it was fun tuning it...
  16. massimiliano

Anyone own an E-bike?

appreciate your bike Roker, I did look for something similar during quarantine and pulled the trigger on a Luna, here in CA... (eventually customized pretty much everything except the motor/transmission because...covid)