Search results

1. J

Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

No, party at Majors hotel room on Saturday night. Jon
  2. J

Too Many Games, October 8-10, 2021, Oaks, PA

I will be there Friday and Saturday. I will probably be leaving Sunday morning. If you guys want to do something, aim for Saturday. I'm staying with Majors, BTW...I think you know what I'm saying. Jon
  3. J

Kentarou Miura passed away?????(creator of BERSERK)

The two manga that people seem to enjoy these days were Shingeki no Kyojin and Demon Slayer. The first was great until Eren decided go all emo and attempt to destroy the world. He, in the end, was a huge douche. As for Demon Slayer, I enjoyed it until the final battle. The ultimate demon...
  4. J

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Have fun with MD3, like Atari Jaguar, I will be recusing myself from that game. Jon
  5. J

As per our conversation this morning, I vote Neo Driftout time trials. I was actually just thinking Street Slam (although I prefer to call it by its JP version name of Dunk Dream) would be interesting. Jon
  6. J

Telford, PA. Jon
  7. J

Paprium MegaSD digital release

Not sure why they got so pissed. Has anyone been to their website recently? It's closed down, due to a PayPal dispute. As such, no real way to contact Watermelon..certainly not by phone, if that info is even publicly available. Jon
  8. J

Would you buy one of Stealthlurker's cabs for $2000-$4000 EACH???

Too bad he isn't local. A good friend of mine went part way on a half a million dollar collection...this would be right up his alley. Jon
  9. J

Kentarou Miura passed away?????(creator of BERSERK)

#900Godhands, #CascaMetoo, etc. is where I see the series going if it continues. Jon
  10. J

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Glad you like it. Right where I left it, too! Now you need an RGB modded AV Famicom and a bunch of scart cables. Jon
  11. J

Valve Steampal

Gabe Newell looks like a retired sumo wrestler. Jon
  12. J

Game & Watch™: The Legend of Zelda™

My guess is probably because a lot of the features, mainly the ones involving the Gameboy Printer, couldn't be fully implemented. Honestly, I prefer the original. Had it had the dungeon where you could get the different colored Tunics, it would be perfect. Jon
  13. J

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

I don't like the fact they gave her clown pants. Otherwise, ok. Jon
  14. J

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Ok, Bibliophile. Jon
  15. J

Game Swap June 27th King of Prussia, PA Who's going?

That is the plan: To go out to eat afterwards. Carlson has his heart set on Buffalo Wild Wings so, hope that's OK. Jon
  16. J

Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

IIRC, Lottie put her house up for sale to raise money for his appellate case...this was all brought up in the 2nd ABC 20/20 special. Tom Llamas did a great job making her look bat-shit insane for doing so. Jon
  17. J

Gauging interest in a run of NG.com shirts

I would like one, however, how well would that design hold up after washing/drying? It looks nice but, may be dry clean only, just saying. Jon
  18. J

Mega Man The Wily Wars North American Physical Release Available For Pre-Order!!

I used to own the Rockman Mega World cart. IIRC, you can't use the select pause trick to kill some of the bosses on Rockman 1. Kind of annoying. Also, you can only play the more difficult version of Rockman 2, as there is no difficulty setting on the title screen. Other than that, I really...
  19. J

FT/FS: recapped MODE skeleton saturn

So, just got mine in yesterday. Been really nice to fire up Mega Man 8, probably my favorite game on the system. (It's all about the Saturn exclusive Tenguman remix) Charlie does great work and, in my case, was willing to do an installment payment system while we were waiting on Mode to ship...
  20. J

Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

VT put that there after a bunch of viewers from the 20/20 special were visiting the site. They all quickly left soon after. Jon