Search results

1. A

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

I agree, best picture I've seen coming out of a PCE. Also, audio buzz seems to be an issue, often on RGB modded ones. But I havent any audio buzz on the SSDS3, even with a cheapass RGB cable. Thumbs up! NOW: Selling my Duo-R!
  2. A

Guess I'll flip C60 when Ill get the time. Not a big deal. Been playing mine for a week now and Im so impressed! So incredible to be able to play CD games with this kind of load times. I absolutly love it! This SSDS3 system made me buy a neoSD for my AES. I know that I'll recieve a great and...
  3. A

I ordered a neoSD with Correos. Spain -> Sweden, 5 workdays (friday to friday)
  4. A

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Thanks for the clearification. I never knew that. So there is a valid reason for the insanely expensive MVS->AES converters. :)
  5. A

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

I got a question regarding MVS/AES. Why are the flashcarts made for the MVS first? neoSD and now the DS cart have the MVS ready at first. Are there any reasons for that? Shouldnt it be easier to make the AES version first since the hardware is not custom build with different power sources etc...
  6. A

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

I gently asked if there was any solution to this, according to them their cart runs instant and ruins the unibios logo. There is no way to control in in code it seems since its using that bus(?) when powered on. Asked why original carts never had any issues, it all came down to that it would...
  7. A

NEOSD AES Support thread !

A question. While paused in Metal Slug X, the character sprite get some snow artifacts, just a few and I can never see it while playing. Is MSX this way, console related or a known thing? Super minor, but still..
  8. A

It does not matter. Just wanna get a sense for where in the queue I might be. If it takes 4 days, 4 weeks, I dont really care. Updates and information is a good thing, and I think Terraonion is good providing that.
  9. A

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

I'm a newcomer in the NeoGeo community, been retro-playing alot, NES, PCE, Genesis etc I decided to go NeoGeo and brought an AES last year. I wanted a flashcart and the only one on the market at the time (still) was the neoSD. I wasnt reading any forums at the time and the only insight was from...
  10. A

Mine ordered 12/21/2017, still havent got my tracking# yet. The big chunk of orders are on release day i assume..
  11. A

Lucky you! :) When did you order?
  12. A

Recap AES

Well, its more that I've seen how my PC Engine Duo looked like, and it was not pretty. Different systems have different level of quality components. Worst seems like the PCE Duo and Genesis CDX.
  13. A

Recap AES

I dont know what to do. How are the lifespan of the AES caps? My AES works great, but I'm a bit concerned about cap leakage in the long run. Should it be recapped? Another thing I always wondered about, those SMC never seems to be included in cap kits, and there is very little talk about...
  14. A

I ordered my neoSD with correos, and it took exactly 5 workdays. (friday-friday) Spain->Sweden that is.
  15. A

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Brought the neoSD AES version and had some time this weekend to try it out. Jeez, really nice. I dont have any hickups or issues. All working smooth. Relly nice with the highscore feature. I dont bother with the flash times at all, once loaded the game is instant like it should be. 5/5 from me.
  16. A

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Holy smoke, love what I'm seeing. Just brought the neoSD, so I'd sure hope there wont be any price drop on that. :) If it where today I might have waited depending on the price difference. To be able to boot directly like it was a real neo cart was an absolute dealbreaker for me. And the...
  17. A

There is a provided link in a mail you got? I choosed that shipping aswell, and I got a tracking#.
  18. A

Thanks for the update! Great to hear!
  19. A

Yep, I'm wondering the same. I ordered before they went out of stock, wonder if mine will ship anytime soon. Still order status "payment accepted". Havent seen any neo-teams active for some days here..
  20. A

Doesnt contact at neosdstore.com email work? Contacted in august and a few days ago and never got a respond..