Search results

1. starscream615

Had a baby and want to sell my collection. Tips?

These are EXTREMELY helpful. I greatly appreciate this.
  2. starscream615

I saw this one but a lot of my collection are full or partial kits and that seems geared toward carts themselves. I need to look through my email for what I paid for that NitD kit. It's like yummy minty.
  3. starscream615

Do you just ask what something is worth and people chime in?
  4. starscream615

Hilariously they built one just down the street from our house so we don't have to go to the ghetto and run people over any longer.
  5. starscream615

Hi everyone. It's been quite some time since I was active in the MVS buying scene and I have a respectable collection that I am looking to get off my hands along with other items in my gaming collection. The idea is sell enough for a down payment on a bigger house then get out of this one, fix...
  6. starscream615

WTB: Injustice DLC

dlc I have the zombie mode and flash skin that best buy did for preordering. Do you have anything for trade dlc or steam key wise?
  7. starscream615

WTB :Saturn Action Replay Plus 4 Meg cart

Normally I would tell you I have an extra which I would sell you, which I do but I think this is a pretty good deal for you to get a brand new one: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-k8-49-en-70-1b2.html Hope this helps.
  8. starscream615

Sega Naomi Compact Flash ... why?

ive been looking for two days and cant seem to find anything but dead links. I'm trying to get it because I have a powerstone cart that is suddenly not working and I'd like to have it loaded on a cf card to play.
  9. starscream615

You'd think you would at least get the link right for your joke.
  10. starscream615

Super Nintendo Reproductions - lots of new titles (NES also available)

Just curious, how does the star fox two work? I mean, is there a way to reproduce a super fx chip?
  11. starscream615

Anyone know where to download the 4.02 firmware? I'm on vaca so I finally have time to make the CF jump but I can't find the firmware anywhere so I can netboot it over. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. starscream615

Max Payne 3 Justice Pack DLC Code 360

$3 paypal gift I guess or if anyone has some Lolipop Chainsaw costume Dlc they want to trade I'd be up for that. Feel free and make an offer as I have a second code in my email for some reason and didn't even realize it.
  13. starscream615

Anyone have a Diablo 3 guest pass?

Got my guest pass from a friend. Thanks folks. I'll decide weather to open my collectors edition soon I guess.
  14. starscream615

Funny you should say that as she just texted me that she found a collectors edition in the hood. She just bought it but I don't know that I want to open it. Guest pass would at least let me get an idea of if I was going to play it enough to warrant opening it.
  15. starscream615

I would like to try out the game so I would be greatly appreciative.
  16. starscream615

Kid Icurus 3d Classic code (SOLD!)

Best Buy sent me another one today for some reason. I would like to trade it for some other DLC code or $5 gift paypal. Anyone interested?
  17. starscream615

FS: Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize!

Do I want a second one??? ....hmmmm