1. RAZO

Happy Birthday Syn

Hbd bro
  2. RAZO

Happy birthday ROT

Happy bday Rotty my boy.
  3. RAZO

When is a man in his physical prime?

I was reading my old reply lol. I bumped up the age a little but I'm more or less sticking with a similar response. Damn, I was 29 years old when I posted that. About to be 39 in February. Time flies Sage.
  4. RAZO

When is a man in his physical prime?

This is classic but goodie Sage. I would say between the age of 25-35. For athletes its a combination of physical performance and experience. After 40 and I don't care what kind of shape you're in, your body will break down sooner or later. Old injuries will eventually resurface. You will...
  5. RAZO

SOLD: GTX 1080 Founders 8gb

Damn, if I hadn't been on a evga wait list for a 3060ti for almost a year I would be all over that 1080.
  6. RAZO

SOTN port for the Megadrive

Looks like someone is trying to port SOTN to the Megadrive. I would have preferred Rondo but still kind of cool with the progress being made. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/09/random_even_the_mega_drive_might_get_castlevania_symphony_of_the_night_before_switch
  7. RAZO

'China restricts minors to playing just 3 hours of online video games a week starting September 1'

My parents restricted me when I was a kid as well, but that was my parents, not the goverment. Kind of glad they did though. This doesn’t surprise me coming from China.
  8. RAZO

Happy Birthday Craig

Happy Birthday you Stupid Bitch.
  9. RAZO

Hurricane Ida

Man, that sucks. Stay safe guys.
  10. RAZO

WTS: SEGA WONDERMEGA - 600USD + Shipping from Japan

Nice console, a gem indeed but how does it have the best video output if it doesn't do RGB.
  11. RAZO

Would you buy one of Stealthlurker's cabs for $2000-$4000 EACH???

I could agree with this. I didn't know Stealth personally but did bullshit with him on this forum and he seemed like the kind of guy who got more a kick out of collecting vs actually playing/fiddling/fixing his stuff. It was more like eye candy to him. I remember asking him about all the...
  12. RAZO

WTB OR WTT : Ninja Commando MVS

Check Yaj, I'm pretty sure you could find one for $180-190
  13. RAZO

Would you buy one of Stealthlurker's cabs for $2000-$4000 EACH???

I don't see why not. Knowing Stealth, he probably kept them really clean and fixed whatever needed to be fixed.
  14. RAZO

Happy Birthday neo_moe

Hbd Moe
  15. RAZO

FS: NTF Memory Card, Controllers, Extension Cables, Video Cables *Sold*

*Sold* Got another small bundle of stuff I no longer have any use for. Asking $80>$65>$50 Shipped 1. NTF Memory Card. The bank switch is broken. You could use something small like a needle to move it left and right. 2. Ps1 Controller 3. 2 Sega Genesis 6 button controllers 4. 1 Retrobit...
  16. RAZO

Are MAS Systems arcade sticks worth $90?

This is a old thread but I will state the obvious. They are good sticks and built like tanks but I wouldn't spend the money they are going for now in days. You could get something custom with a brook universal installed with quality Japanese parts for about the same. They are a nostalgic trip...
  17. RAZO

Moving Is Going To Be Insane.

Anyways, I agree with selling some stuff if not most of it. It's nice to have that freedom and also piece of mind of not owning a ton of shit. I didn't feel this way in my early 20's but being close to 40 now I realize its just valuable plastic lying around. That being said, don't throw it...