I Got Married!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
horse_medals.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Congrats and good luck. Many are the people who fucked up the love of their life by getting married. Although at some point, not getting married will fuck it up worse.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Congrats and good luck. Many are the people who fucked up the love of their life by getting married. Although at some point, not getting married will fuck it up worse.

that is very true. 18 years before we got married. It's a pain in the ass, but probably inevitable.
thankfully, very small wedding at that point. No need to waste money on a big wedding when you are practically married already.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
that is very true. 18 years before we got married. It's a pain in the ass, but probably inevitable.
thankfully, very small wedding at that point. No need to waste money on a big wedding when you are practically married already.

Hah. We waited 9 years and had basically the same ethos (we're more or less married anyway... a wedding is just a stupidly expensive party and a piece of paper that helps with insurance and taxes) but try explaining that to some people and it was like I was some kind of monster for making her wait. Or that she was some kind of psycho for not particularly caring.

Some muthafuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Hah. We waited 9 years and had basically the same ethos (we're more or less married anyway... a wedding is just a stupidly expensive party and a piece of paper that helps with insurance and taxes) but try explaining that to some people and it was like I was some kind of monster for making her wait. Or that she was some kind of psycho for not particularly caring.

5 years here. Hope I dont face the same.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

Favorite Blade quote ever.