Nintendo Switch

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I didnt mind it. Only thing I didn't like was how my thumb kept slipping off the 3d controller on my 3DS.

I even had the XL and it kept doing it. Otherwise, it played fine.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Is that the one where Link could turn into a painting or some shit like that? Wtf.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Yep. It actually had good pacing and level design, but easy due to being able to take on any temple in any order once you rented the items. Still, a really good quality title

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
the physics building blocks is fun , but I played this to death when it was called Besieged on the PC.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Warhammer 40,000 : Boltgun

Game looks pretty fun.
release date: 23rd May 2023

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Man I'm surprised at how much better playing on the Lite became once I got a cheapo grip for it. None of that designer nonsense, just your honest Aliexpress special piece of plastic.

1685142115882.png

There's a really subtle design choice that's easy to miss that makes playing on the console so much comfortable. The right hand grip is farther apart from the Lite than the left grip. That's well thought out.

I've went from getting pissed at games that were not menu based from playing Duke3D just fine. Greatest cheapo purchase I've done so far.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
lol, for french user "Dobe" :ROFLMAO:

A predestined name ?

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Man I'm surprised at how much better playing on the Lite became once I got a cheapo grip for it. None of that designer nonsense, just your honest Aliexpress special piece of plastic.

View attachment 65682

There's a really subtle design choice that's easy to miss that makes playing on the console so much comfortable. The right hand grip is farther apart from the Lite than the left grip. That's well thought out.

I've went from getting pissed at games that were not menu based from playing Duke3D just fine. Greatest cheapo purchase I've done so far.
Looks like they found some inspiration.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I've been playing TotK. I find the goobhand to be pretty tedious. I have to rotate everything around, hope the things connect correctly, etc.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
TAITO Milestones 2 (August 31, 2023)

Ben Bero Beh (1984)
Darius II (3 Screen Arcade Version) (1989)
Dinorex (1992)
Gun Frontier (1990)
Kiki Kaikai (1986)
The Legend of Kage (1985)
Liquid Kids (Mizubaku Adventure) (1990)
Metal Black (1991)
The NewZealand Story (1988)
Solitary Fighter (1991)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Little update

pre-order for physical release

xJsI4k7.jpg

AzGFz5z.jpg

little update with a "bad news"

"If you've been hanging out for the physical release of Sonic Origins Plus later this month, you might want to read on. According to an in-store retailer listing at GameStop, the new 'Plus' content in the physical version will be a download code."

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
little update with a "bad news"

"If you've been hanging out for the physical release of Sonic Origins Plus later this month, you might want to read on. According to an in-store retailer listing at GameStop, the new 'Plus' content in the physical version will be a download code."

Sega be like
18kc00.jpg

:rolleyes:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
But How it's possible to run Batman Arkham Trilogy on Switch ? Streaming ? like Hitman

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
But How it's possible to run Batman Arkham Trilogy on Switch ? Streaming ? like Hitman
I pray to god it’s not the Switch cloud service. Batman and Metal Gear are the two collections I’m looking forward to.

It’s been awhile since we’ve had actual good games ported fo switch. It’d fucking suck if they handle them poorly

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
who the fuck actually wants to run anything graphically intensive on the switch aside from Nintendo fanboys who don't own anything else

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
who the fuck actually wants to run anything graphically intensive on the switch aside from Nintendo fanboys who don't own anything else

:keke: Them and gamers who want portable versions of past favorites and games…but refuse to buy a Steam Deck, etc.

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy

Looks absolutely beautiful, not sold on some of the music though, the mid-boss music is awful.
This shit looks awful. They’re doing the shit they did with the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games. Just making 3D models out of 2D sprites, rather than making a new art style for the game.

Only impressive thing about this is that they managed to get the rights to Geno.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This shit looks awful. They’re doing the shit they did with the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games. Just making 3D models out of 2D sprites, rather than making a new art style for the game.

Only impressive thing about this is that they managed to get the rights to Geno.
Why just Geno? All characters unique to Super Mario RPG are held by Square Enix, that includes Mallow, Smithy, the various bosses and so on.

Theruff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Why just Geno? All characters unique to Super Mario RPG are held by Square Enix, that includes Mallow, Smithy, the various bosses and so on.
Just an example, but all the Nintenwhores have been gushing over Geno. Square isn’t stupid, they’ve seen the popularity he has, and they’re in the position to demand whatever price they want. Various bosses can be renamed and remodeled, but no Geno (and some of the other characters), no Mario RPG remake.

I wish we could see how much Nintendo paid to have the rights.