What records are you listening to tonight?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I understand completely since I have paid for MVS games in pesos.

I’m simply saying I’m relieved nobody on this forum would pay 100 euro for a dirt common release.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
me and Zeta live close to each other

We should start a weekly podcast about vinyl

We'll call it Zeta and me

We'll have a skit where I'll be acting like I'm a DJ at a radio station with Zeta calling in complaining about "How does heavy metal even survive? I don't get it."

We'll also do retro ones where I'm a radio DJ in 1973 and Zeta phones in asking us to play the lead cut off the bestselling double album Tales from Topographic Oceans by Yes who was at that time selling arenas world-wide and me being like, “No, dude. That’s just impossible, we have a business to run here.”

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It would just be an hour of him interrupting you and shitting on anything you wanted to play or talk about because you're not a real music fan by his standards.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Wait, why are you the DJ in this scenario? *I’m* the insufferable one.

Some notes:

I have tickets to see Helloween next month. Hammerfall is the support act. I’m very much aware of how metal works. I simply suspect self sabotage when any band’s logo cannot be read/pronounced unless someone explains it.

I’ll be glad to do a show with you. It will be live on WCBN though, assuming you can watch your language.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Proto prog, kinda psych, kinda Beatles wannabe. The guitarist is Steve Howe, currently the Crypt Keeper leader of Yes having been a member since 1970.

It’s good. This is a 2015 reissue. The splash vinyl doesn’t seem to have fucked up the sound as much as other Record Store Day stuff I own. The jacket very carefully replicates a specific era of folding and finish that you wouldn’t recognize if you don’t have a lot of 60 year old records.

Verdict: a deep cut worth getting for a fair price.

9EC0D3C2-3E74-4D9F-9023-C3CA7ABA189C.jpeg08053A68-79DF-41D8-AB1D-98688F622BBE.jpeg

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
B-O-B-B-Y-D-I-G-I-T-A-L

20230415-191706.jpg

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Gay record except like 2 songs. The band was in no communication and at each other’s throats. Great taste belle delphine
EDIT: compatible binary.
There was stock of the SDE being dumped on ebay for like $30 so I bought on a whim. I don't even really like Sabbath all that much, so the fact it's like a Tony Iommi solo record is kind of a good thing. The real gay thing about it is the fact the live album included is mp3 sourced. I mean what the fuck is that shit