Left, Right, Center

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
So, I was just watching The Talk earlier (M's a faggot like that) and they had Reba McEntire on as a guest, and she was talking about games she likes to play, and she loves "Left, Right, Center". What the fook is that you ask? I didn't know either, but, she explained it. You roll a die, if you get an L, you pass a dollar to the player on your left, you get a R, you pass a dollar to the player on your right, you roll a C, you put a dollar in the center of the table. The last player with a dollar(s) left wins the entire center pot. I've never heard of that game in my life and half suspect she invented it herself. Sounds like entry level gambling for kids. 🤣

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
we have this game but it uses chips not dollars. It could be applied to many thinks like drinks...

Reactions: @M

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
My retired neighbor showed me this game. He gambles in his garage with his friends sometimes. Maybe it's an old person thing.

Reactions: @M

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Didn't even know The Talk was show, I was thinking didn't you mean The View? Watching either of them is a bad omen.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Some people loved this as a drinking game. It must be one of those nostaligic things from college. We had a wife bring this on vacation, and she wouldn't shut up about playing it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Some people loved this as a drinking game. It must be one of those nostaligic things from college. We had a wife bring this on vacation, and she wouldn't shut up about playing it.

We’re too old for drinking games.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
It's a good mindless game that kids will get really into. I can't imagine playing it with a group of adults.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
If you're chilling with Reba, you'll play it and like it!