Mega everdrive x3 & 32x nba jam

Terrella

n00b
Hi all, trying to get nba jam TE to run on my x3 and 32x. Tried the SRAM hacks and other roms, nothing works. Knuckles chaotic works which I heard should also fail. Anyone know a fix?

Thanks

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
Is it booting to a black screen?

I had a similar issue with mine. I'll check to see which edit I had to do with the ROM to get it to work.

Terrella

n00b
Is it booting to a black screen?

I had a similar issue with mine. I'll check to see which edit I had to do with the ROM to get it to work.
Thanks but don’t bother. I just bought the real cart. But yes it is a beep then black screen. I tried all the rom hacks I could find but nothing worked.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I tried those. They did not work for me. But I appreciate the info. I bought the game so all is well.
I'm going to need clarification on whether you bought the game or not.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The 32x version of NBA Jam is nice, the scaling heads of the players look slightly weird compared to the Genny version but there are loads of new and better-quality speech samples and more teams, iirc. Currrent prices for the cart are quite silly, tho.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I bought it. But now I don’t know why.
I have the modded rom if you still want it. I ran into the same issue a while ago and had to hack the regular rom for the game to work on my everdrive/32x combo.