What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I guess mine must be Blazing Star, whenever I switch my games on, I almost always play a credit or two of it.

I do like to rotate games quite a bit, so right now I'm playing the odd game of Cyber-Lip too (and other early releases such as Burning Fight, Fatal Fury and Eightman).

Last edited:

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Metal Slug 2 by a LONG mile.

The amount of time I've poured into that game is insane, I believe that, apart from Street Fighter 2, that's the only game I've ever managed to 1CC in the arcade.

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
I must know why you like king of the monsters 2. Have you made it to the end? I credit fed all the way just to see the whole game after never surviving the last stage, it’s a miserable quarter muncher with the laziest boss rush at the end, the health bars on the enemies is absolutely horrible, the attacks are completely worthless. It took me and a friend over an hour of mindless attacking and quarter feeding to beat the last level. It might just be the worst beat em up on the Neo Geo. Even Ninja Combat is way better.

OMG I just finished that game a few days ago and you're 100 % correct. I'll never play it again lmao.

ConstitutionalCommando

New Challenger
My current rotation is as follows:

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Shock Troopers
Spin Masters

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Samurai Shodown II
League Bowling
Metal Slug that or X
Twinkle Star Sprites
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury Realbout special
Wind Jammers
NTM

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Metal Slug 2
Shock Troopers
Last Blade 1 & 2
Samurai Shodown 1 & 2

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
King of Fighters 98,02
SVC Chaos

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, Samurai Shodown IV, and KOF 98 I seem to play the most, oh and for some reason League Bowling. Most of the time Real bout 2 is my go to Neo Geo game.

NGLad

n00b
I play a lot of "Art of Fighting 2". I just love the sprites, and sounds in that game. Once you find the CPU patterns, it's not as so bad.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Neo Drift Out and Metal Slug X. 2 best neo games imo

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
On a more serious note, the game that always sits in my AES is actually Top Player's Golf. It is a genuinely decent golf game, plays well and has a great soundtrack.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I have a very small tymer selection of carts, but right now it’s Magician Lord / KOF’95 and Alpha mission II getting most my attention.

In preparation for going on a holiday to Vietnam later this year and to raise my cultural awareness I need to try finish Nam-1975 and get the ‘good ending’, although I guess for the USA in real life the ‘bad ending’ is canon.

I had a play with my 5 year old Nephew of Samurai Shodown 2 last weekend. I put the difficulty down to MVS 1 but he absolutely loved it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have a very small tymer selection of carts, but right now it’s Magician Lord / KOF’95 and Alpha mission II getting most my attention.

In preparation for going on a holiday to Vietnam later this year and to raise my cultural awareness I need to try finish Nam-1975 and get the ‘good ending’, although I guess for the USA in real life the ‘bad ending’ is canon.

I had a play with my 5 year old Nephew of Samurai Shodown 2 last weekend. I put the difficulty down to MVS 1 but he absolutely loved it.
Remember all the dialogue in Nam-1975 as it will come in handy when dealing with the residents.