Need It Back

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I’ve had two first print copies of Metal Slug 3 (JP). I sold them both but I need it back.

Where can I get an authentic first print. Any recommended sellers or sellers to steer from would be appreciated.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Well, first port of call would really be the "Wanted" forum. Copies are floating around, but I don't think it's as straight forward as buying a copy back in the day.

As for sellers... I think you're best just asking for references from the seller if you're not sure about them, or ask here before you part with your cash.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Well, first port of call would really be the "Wanted" forum. Copies are floating around, but I don't think it's as straight forward as buying a copy back in the day.

As for sellers... I think you're best just asking for references from the seller if you're not sure about them, or ask here before you part with your cash.
This post is more asking for reputable resellers outside of this forum or other sites. Not a WTB post.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
This post is more asking for reputable resellers outside of this forum or other sites. Not a WTB post.
You're talking about a specific game you're interested in buying - it's a WTB post, no matter how you dress it.

You want to start a general discussion about where to locate genuine / reputable sellers - this is where to do it.

Either way, good luck in your hunt.

Reactions: wyo

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
You're talking about a specific game you're interested in buying - it's a WTB post, no matter how you dress it.

You want to start a general discussion about where to locate genuine / reputable sellers - this is where to do it.

Either way, good luck in your hunt.
No Trama, this is a mixed post of sellers remorse and hunting down trusted go-to purchase spots. I already have a WTB post in the correct thread so thanks for pissing everywhere. Here’s the attention you ordered.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
No Trama, this is a mixed post of sellers remorse and hunting down trusted go-to purchase spots. I already have a WTB post in the correct thread so thanks for pissing everywhere. Here’s the attention you ordered.
We all make mistakes. It's not your fault you're stupid.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Holy shit it feels like 2004 uitb :buttrock:

brb gonna get a cold hard Mike's Lemonade