Do you think it's possible for anyone to actually die from a broken heart?đź’”

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was watching some bullshit ghost "reality" TV show earlier where the woman said her Mother died of a broken heart and was haunting the house and I thought to myself what a crock of shit, she was probably just elderly and sickly.

In the olden days when medicine/forensics weren't as advanced, I suspect that people who were thought to have died of a broken heart really succumbed to a virus or infection, had a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or other fatal affliction, or simply committed suicide by a method that wasn't physically violent and obvious to observers (i.e., drugs, poison).

One can also be so depressed that they just stop eating/drinking and waste away, but, dehydration/malnutrition is what actually kills you in that case, not a broken heart.

We all know people in our lives that have lost children, spouses, parents, siblings, etc., that were very dear to them, and none drop dead from broken hearts, right?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I was watching some bullshit ghost "reality" TV show earlier where the woman said her Mother died of a broken heart and was haunting the house and I thought to myself what a crock of shit, she was probably just elderly and sickly.

In the olden days when medicine/forensics weren't as advanced, I suspect that people who were thought to have died of a broken heart really succumbed to a virus or infection, had a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or other fatal affliction, or simply committed suicide by a method that wasn't physically violent and obvious to observers (i.e., drugs, poison).

One can also be so depressed that they just stop eating/drinking and waste away, but, dehydration/malnutrition is what actually kills you in that case, not a broken heart.

We all know people in our lives that have lost children, spouses, parents, siblings, etc., that were very dear to them, and none drop dead from broken hearts, right?

It's called Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, you fucking twat.

Jesus Christ you're extra retarded lately.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It is already well-established that this can happen.

edit: Beef don't break his heart or you will be joining Bibs in the slammer

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
When the former Headmaster at my school died (he was in his 90s) his wife, whom he had been married to for like 70 years, died a week or so later.

This was way before covid btw, so it wasn't like he infected her with something.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
The husband of the wife who was killed at Uvalde school shooting died a week after the tragedy. Don't tell me that is a virus.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The key to avoiding this fate is to go out and rail a new bitch ASAP.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When the former Headmaster at my school died (he was in his 90s) his wife, whom he had been married to for like 70 years, died a week or so later.
Based and faithful wife-pilled.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It's brain rot from breathing in all those fumes from his chinesium legos

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i dont know what any of that means
It means we all only get one shot at life, so live the life you want without regrets, and if you live such a happy life with the one you married and you literally can't live without them then that's a pretty good way to go through existence. Que Sera Sera, faghot.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It means we all only get one shot at life, so live the life you want without regrets, and if you live such a happy life with the one you married and you literally can't live without them then that's a pretty good way to go through existence. Que Sera Sera, faghot.

Then why not say that in the first place? You’re not 20 years old anymore, LoneSage. You don’t ride a motorcycle in sandals anymore. Act you’re age and stop talking like a faghot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Then why not say that in the first place? You’re not 20 years old anymore, LoneSage. You don’t ride a motorcycle in sandals anymore. Act you’re age and stop talking like a faghot.
That's a good one. Thank you.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Is this an honest question? Do you actually not understand that there are old fashioned terms for things that remain in use even after those things gain more specific terminology?

“Died of a broken heart” means you’ve lost the will to live. You give up and you die. You can stop eating or jump in front of a train. It happens every single second on the this planet and it has since pre-human times. Shit, even dogs die of a broken heart. This is common human earthing knowledge.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
It's brain rot from breathing in all those fumes from his chinesium legos
They actually don't have an odor. Occasionally, I'll receive a musty/dank smelling bag of bricks (waterlogged book/magazine is the best comparison I can think of for the aroma), but, that's from them sitting in a leaky warehouse or shipping crate for Mao knows how long (sometimes the staples on the instruction manuals are corroded from the moisture that they were exposed to as well), not the plastic itself. Action figures, from local stores, but still made in China, generally have a chemical aroma though (likely from the paint), when I open those.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
They actually don't have an odor. Occasionally, I'll receive a musty/dank smelling bag of bricks (waterlogged book/magazine is the best comparison I can think of for the aroma), but, that's from them sitting in a leaky warehouse or shipping crate for Mao knows how long (sometimes the staples on the instruction manuals are corroded from the moisture that they were exposed to as well), not the plastic itself. Action figures, from local stores, but still made in China, generally have a chemical aroma though (likely from the paint), when I open those.
because it's the lead paint, stop licking them like lollipops...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
giphy.gif

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
My guy, please seek help

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Yes, I do believe one can die from a broken heart.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I believe one can be poisoned to death by pirate Lego too.