Weird weather

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Anyone else having stupid weird weather where they're at?

I'm in Nor Cal, where 100 is ridiculous. My friends weather station in his back yard registered 117 today. That's the hottest day here in my entire life.

Is this just here that is weird, or everywhere?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Not so much weird as just more extreme, worldwide. Global warming or Storm's having her period, you decide.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Anyone else having stupid weird weather where they're at?

I'm in Nor Cal, where 100 is ridiculous. My friends weather station in his back yard registered 117 today. That's the hottest day here in my entire life.

Is this just here that is weird, or everywhere?

Yes, others have had weird weather. No, it’s not just you.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Honestly, weather here in Beijing has been surprisingly pleasant. This time of year is always perfect but no extreme weather here.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Most of the year it's cool, cloudy and wet with a sprinkle of nice 20C days throughout. Then summer comes along and rapes us with excessive UV radiation and 100F+ stints broken up by a couple days of rain every week or so.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Honestly, weather here in Beijing has been surprisingly pleasant. This time of year is always perfect but no extreme weather here.
Grey everyday is perfect?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yep, been stupid hot this week. Supposed to be over 105F Mon-Fri this week. High Yeaterday was over 110F.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
72 degrees Fahrenheit is the high here, gotta love the Great Lakes cooling effect.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
file-20200922-18-2wlxy9.jpg

How about this weather we're having?

AMIRITE!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
That's not the slight increase we just had. This is nor cal and yesterday was hotter than Vegas at one point. 117 is unheard of around here.

When they say that the earth is warmed by 2C average, that’s what they mean. Average. It doesn’t mean every place is exactly 2C higher every day.

Climate change doesn’t mean it will be slightly warmer on Xmas. It means sometimes on XMas there is a tornado or mass extinction or a hurricane or a massive heat wave that overall averages 2C.

There really is a lot of research on this subject. You should look into it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just be thankful global cooling didn't happen... YET!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
For the month of August, Metro Phoenix was actually below average most of the month and only hit at or above 110F a couple of times. This week we've hit 110F three times however this weekend temps are supposed to reach under 100 as a hurricane in the Pacific comes near and cools the region down.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If the end of the world is going to happen, I need it to happen faster while I still have some ability to fight.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
When they say that the earth is warmed by 2C average, that’s what they mean. Average. It doesn’t mean every place is exactly 2C higher every day.

Climate change doesn’t mean it will be slightly warmer on Xmas. It means sometimes on XMas there is a tornado or mass extinction or a hurricane or a massive heat wave that overall averages 2C.

There really is a lot of research on this subject. You should look into it.
You're right