Samurai Shodown Sen; reviewers did this one dirty

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Maybe he could finally respond to that guy that eviscerated him about the scart cables
Perhaps I could offer life advice to directionless young men who live with their parents.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Perhaps I could offer life advice to directionless young men who live with their parents.
So I too can some day have a Shinobi tattoo and shill for the Russian government to an audience of like 8 other middle aged nerds on a dead video game system forum?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So I too can some day have a Shinobi tattoo and shill for the Russian government to an audience of like 8 other middle aged nerds on a dead video game system forum?
One step at a time, my young apprentice.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Casio loopy video

So you have to undo the screws on the bottom of the console to open it

... I find this is easier to do while the console is upside down

Oh really? I've always held it above my head with the screwdriver up in the air and let the screws just fall out via gravity

Thanks for the tip

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Casio loopy video

So you have to undo the screws on the bottom of the console to open it

... I find this is easier to do while the console is upside down

Oh really? I've always held it above my head with the screwdriver up in the air and let the screws just fall out via gravity

Thanks for the tip
@kernow for tech mod.

skunk_ape

n00b
The *ONLY* redeeming factor of Sen is that beautiful Kita character art & design.

Outside of that it’s essentially the gaming equivalent of trying to justify listening to an hour of shitty music simply because the album cover is pretty.