The "Luke Morse" Odissey

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I can't stop laughing because it's so cold and true, being asian, I can imagine this shit being the truth.

Damn I still enjoy his videos, I did kind of get into learning repairs because of Luke but hanging around the old chat helped me refine my idea of what is a good PCB repair, not some shit with a bunch of superglue (Mott?). From what I recall being a fan of his, he was into cars and was kind of a do-it-yourself kind of guy. Not necessarily an electronics guy but kind of pivoted over. While i'll still watch his videos, this thread will come to mind.

From what I do understand, that he might not sell on eBay but perhaps Facebook or private party sales on YouTube to get around PayPal/eBay auction fees and is partly how he scrounges up money together. There was another video of him dodging the question of what he does for work, and that he kind of half-answered it saying that he does various things for people all over. But being that if this story here is the truth regarding the shipping ebay drama, and the shitty comment regarding untested resold shit he couldn't fix, then it makes a lot of sense in how he can fund the hobby, collect for cheap.

I hope Mark Bussler is still cool

Rori! Wassup man?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
looks like he is still posting game videos :oops:

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
Looks like he puts out 1-2 vids a week, each one showing off valuable arcade hardware. I wonder how he sleeps at night.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
hey guys thought I would put up another video here get back to you never

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Status: still trying to distract himself from the pain of his divorce with videogames
I know few specifics on Luke's history, but all the mockery always strikes me as cheap shots. He makes himself an easy target with his mega hoarding on full display and too much personal backstory already public. But we shouldn't assume he's better off married. For all we know the wife was a real bitch, regardless of Luke's eccentricities. Maybe he's happier this way, and that's none of my business anyway, so fine for him.

This forum always seems to default to discouraging anything other than a conventional heterosexual married lifestyle, and as a married person I'm not going to assume my way is what's always best for everyone. Hell, like most married folks, there are times when the uncaged single lifestyle sounds pretty damn great.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
He makes himself an easy target with his mega hoarding on full display and too much personal backstory already public.
Yes.
uncaged single lifestyle
Doesn't he have kids? Hard to be uncaged unless you're a piece of shit or just 100% estranged which is even worse. But you're right about this not being any of our business(es?), if only he didn't overshare online.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
For all we know, they're back together again for years now. And being a dad is really tough. We all make mistakes, most of us less publicly. Pulling the video down seems like a retraction enough.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Alec, I've read this sentence three times, and now I got to ask: what's going on bro?
Nothing's going on. This is one of my long-time annoyances with the culture on this forum. In addition to the faction that fancies itself some kind of '4chan lite' there's always this fake macho posturing in regard to which behaviors make someone considered a loser or not.

I don't think you see most of the married folks on the forum mocking the ones who appear to not be getting pussy on the reg. For the most part it's self-hating incels projecting their own insecurities.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Nothing's going on. This is one of my long-time annoyances with the culture on this forum. In addition to the faction that fancies itself some kind of '4chan lite' there's always this fake macho posturing in regard to which behaviors make someone considered a loser or not.

I don't think you see most of the married folks on the forum mocking the ones who appear to not be getting pussy on the reg. For the most part it's self-hating incels projecting their own insecurities.
U straight? 🍆