Actress Anne Heche (pretty much) dead at 53.........after a coke fueled bender behind the wheel!?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member

Jesus, that one was out of right field. I mean I never thought I would read that a booze & blow fueled joyride gone wrong after a podcast would be what does her in.

Rick James was right, cocaine IS a hell of a drug.

Luckily no one else was hurt by her.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Was the intoxication confirmed? I'm sure that probably was the case, the wreck is too weird to be anything else.

Men in Trees was a pretty cool show while it lasted.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sad, tragic news. I guess all we can hope at this point is she was intoxicated enough that she had no idea what happened.

Luckily no one else was hurt by her.
Well, that's not quite true. Per the article, "A woman inside the home at the time of the crash suffered minor injuries and sought medical attention"

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Lawyer probably advised her to seek medical attention. Helps with the ensuing lawsuit against Heche's estate.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Knowing her history of substance abuse and mental illness, this seems like exactly the way she would end up leaving this Earth.

It's a shame nonetheless. Bad enough to have a deadly accident like that, but she also took out an expensive home and caused injuries to the woman living there on top of it.

If there's any silver lining, her organs will be donated.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Knowing her history of substance abuse and mental illness, this seems like exactly the way she would end up leaving this Earth.

It's a shame nonetheless. Bad enough to have a deadly accident like that, but she also took out an expensive home and caused injuries to the woman living there on top of it.

If there's any silver lining, her organs will be donated.
you think they are going to take organs from a druggie?

Fygee

20 Year Member
If they're viable, absolutely.

They'll obviously determine their condition and use what they can, if anything.

I would think a somewhat degraded organ from a woman in her early 50s is still worth using to save someone's life. But I'm not a doctor, so there's that.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Can’t believe she was in her 50s...she looked way older.

Oh well, at any rate RIP

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Can’t believe she was in her 50s...she looked way older.
Because she was so damn skinny and probably suffered from eating disorders her entire life, those have nasty side effects on top of the prolonged malnutrition.

And yes they will absolutely still harvest parts from a person with substance abuse issues. It's not just organs they want, there's tendons, ligaments, corneas etc. All kind of parts can still be used regardless of drugs or alcohol.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Because she was so damn skinny and probably suffered from eating disorders her entire life, those have nasty side effects on top of the prolonged malnutrition.

And yes they will absolutely still harvest parts from a person with substance abuse issues. It's not just organs they want, there's tendons, ligaments, corneas etc. All kind of parts can still be used regardless of drugs or alcohol.
interesting...I was just thinking of liver, eyes. Hadn't thought about tendon's and ligaments...

waiting for @neo_moe to make a threat about how he is donating his cawk n' ballz

Fygee

20 Year Member
The best organs are ones that have been battle tested.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Feel bad for her kids, less so for a lifetime addict who could've easily killed someone driving under the influence.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Is this going on now?
Last time I checked into it I read that something like 90% of all donors end up being a play toy for pre-med school students.
No thanks, when it's cold out or I'm not in the mood I'm hung like a baby. They say there's a 35% difference for more men in size difference
between flacid and erect, I'm more like 80%.

I just Googled it, if you go out violently there's a good chance you'll have a priapism.
Oh well not worth the odds to me and not how I want my meatsacs final moments to be.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
interesting...I was just thinking of liver, eyes. Hadn't thought about tendon's and ligaments...

waiting for @neo_moe to make a threat about how he is donating his cawk n' ballz

just the very thought of my dick living on after I am long gone makes me giddy! God bless science!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The only film I remember seeing with Anne Heche was that godawful Psycho remake where she gets stabbed in the shower and you see a reverse full frontal of her asshole. That being said, RIP.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Your meatsack is either going to rot in a box or get bbq'd into ash. Might as well donate some of yourself to save lives and/or help educate others.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I have my own terms and conditions.
I want a full erection, my hair shaved and nails trimmed ..complete wash.
My stomach most and other fluids pumped so I'm not bloated/farting/shitting/pissing everywhere.
I want to be seen and remembered in my full glory and them some medical students can play with my body.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
She's gone. I knew nothing of her, but RIP.