Polium (Web3 Gaming)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Izm3uzB.png

The Next-Gen Console (with GameCube logo :LOL:).
Streaming only ?

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
KFC Console: "We'll keep your chicken warm!"

Polium: "We'll keep a pointer to a coupon for your chicken warm!"

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I can't wait till a few months after this piece of shit comes out and we hear how the creators did a rug pull and disappeared with every users crypto balance and NFT collection that are kept on the systems "decentralized" platform that will be mandatory to use even it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I can't wait till a few months after this piece of shit comes out and we hear how the creators did a rug pull and disappeared with every users crypto balance and NFT collection that are kept on the systems "decentralized" platform that will be mandatory to use even it.
c'mon, it's not coming out. They're gonna take preorder money and split.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
c'mon, it's not coming out. They're gonna take preorder money and split.
Nah I bet they'll hold out for the slightly longer, bigger con. Plus with crypto and NFTs there is absolutely zero recourse.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Wallet button to quickly access your wallet while in a game.
I'm trying to imagine the kind of man who sees this as a feature. Neckbeard on at least 2 fat-rolls. Maybe 700, 800 milligrams of caffeine with each meal. Can't cook anything more complicated than Kool-Aid. Refers to four different imaginary currencies as his "portfolio". Insists he's a day-trader and only needs the Taco Bell job to get through a rough spot.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nah I bet they'll hold out for the slightly longer, bigger con. Plus with crypto and NFTs there is absolutely zero recourse.
They haven't even finalized the specs yet but claim there will be a working proto in a few months.

This shit will be just like the Intellivision Amico. It ain't ever happening.