How much birthday is too much?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Would you want to celebrate your, and your significant other's, birthdays for an entire week instead of just one day? A friend of mine, and her husband, do that, and that's the first time I've ever heard of the practice. They give each other presents every day for an entire birthday week. Romantic and all, but, I could see it becoming exhausting and nerve-wracking too (i.e., trying to trump each day's gift with the next), not to mention expensive. It works great for them though, or at least her, as I've only heard about and seen her epic b-day spoils.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Sounds gay.
I don't celebrate my birfday.
The world treats you like shit every other day, why would that day be any different?
I don't mind when other people wish me well tho.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Would you want to celebrate your, and your significant other's, birthdays for an entire week instead of just one day? A friend of mine, and her husband, do that, and that's the first time I've ever heard of the practice. They give each other presents every day for an entire birthday week. Romantic and all, but, I could see it becoming exhausting and nerve-wracking too (i.e., trying to trump each day's gift with the next), not to mention expensive. It works great for them though, or at least her, as I've only heard about and seen her epic b-day spoils.
There's some sadness being masked there, sounds like to me. Did they find out they can't have kids or something?

@M

20 Year Member
They have a son, but, she has health problems, so, perhaps.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Sounds fucking shit. Imagine showing off what you got for your birthday. She sounds like a vapid cunt.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
My favourite cupcake is the type of faggot that has to have a day off work on their birthday.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Huh. My favorite cake is a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. But I guess I don't have a favorite cupcake。

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
May favorite cakes are pan

:D :D :D :D :D

:p

:vik:

@M

20 Year Member
My favourite cupcake is the type of faggot that has to have a day off work on their birthday.
It was actually better to work on your birthday than have it off at my previous job. You got a full day's pay for it, by default, plus time-and-a-half on top of that if you worked on it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
They should just get a Disney annual pass instead.

• Haha
Reactions: @M