Amiga 500 Mini

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
As some of y'all know, last month I ordered an Evercade from an ebayer and they sent me an Amiga 500 Mini instead. Rather than ship the Amiga back to Germany where it came from I decided to just sell it here.

It's the Euro version but that doesn't really matter since it's USB powered. It's still sealed in the original package.

I'll sell it for the same price as Amazon's preorder for the US version. 140 bucks shipped in the continental US.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Hold it there for me..I'm going to take it..give me a day or two..just trying to sort something out on my end...
Thanks for the courtesy🙂
BB
Nvm I will pay you tonight.I will PM YOU for your PPID
BB

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I really want one but I know the Maxi is just on the Horizon.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If BB doesn’t take it.

I’d like to offer to shit on it for 100 bucks.

That means you pay me 100 and I shit on it.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
If BB doesn’t take it.

I’d like to offer to shit on it for 100 bucks.

That means you pay me 100 and I shit on it.
A video of you holding a sign saying roker while shitting on it will be needed for payment.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I just wanted to mention that I'm pretty satisfied with this.I'm so glad I didn't purchase the original hardware because a lot of the games are nowhere near what I remember but there's so much to explore.
I' like my c64 maxi with the select library I have for it as well..
Oh.I forgot to mention this didn't have a psu included so it shares with Maxi for now.
BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
A firmware update was available and that was a big relief for me because the program I specifically wanted is only in ADF file format and the update will now allow your mini to run that file format.
I don't see a maxi version of the Amiga happening in the future because I can't see it being a necessity.The mini already allows you to use a PC keyboard.The pack in controller and mouse are pretty much quality and both very responsive.
BB

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I just prepared a USB stick for mine... haven't updated the firmware. Heard somewhere you can already install some crazy stuff if you haven't updated but honestly all I wanted it for is the Amiga games anyway.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I just prepared a USB stick for mine... haven't updated the firmware. Heard somewhere you can already install some crazy stuff if you haven't updated but honestly all I wanted it for is the Amiga games anyway.
Yeah,I'm not trying to get too deep into it.I purchased this and the c=64 for specific pieces of software and I haven't been disappointed in that regard.
The USB stick is like one large cartridge to me...no long load times like the original hardware...
BB