Post Your Recent Purchases!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
tempImageha006l.jpg
There was a videogame convention in Belgium this weekend. I went a little wild.
I made another horrible pickups video so you can check it if you like:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
View attachment 57218
There was a videogame convention in Belgium this weekend. I went a little wild.
I made another horrible pickups video so you can check it if you like:
Not sure if I'm going to live enough to see a mint Sengoku 2 mvs label. Nice scoops. Specially Adventure Island and Vapor Trail. ;)

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Submitting my cart at the Sengoku 2 Beauty Contest, for your consideration.
All right, she's not in mint condition (there's a little scar on the label), but I like her. 😔

P0Y7wOn.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That one is Japanese.. but you deserve extra points just for that beautiful KE-3. ;)
Submitting my cart at the Sengoku 2 Beauty Contest, for your consideration.
All right, she's not in mint condition (there's a little scar on the label), but I like her. 😔

P0Y7wOn.jpg
Might be the cleanest S2 label I've seen on a clear shell. But you can clearly tell it was opened.
I think he meant English label. It is harder to find a crap Japanese label.
You get me well ;)

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Might be the cleanest S2 label I've seen on a clear shell. But you can clearly tell it was opened.
It looks that way, but from my experience handling lots and lots of MVS carts, I can tell you this might not be the case. ;) This is an unfixed cart that comes from an arcade operator, and operators only opened carts when they had to fix some problem (and most didn't even bother trying). A carelessly opened cart shows a line that runs along the whole label, but this one is only damaged on the left: in my opinion, these cuts might be the result of slight movements of the shells during years of use, or something pushing the label into the groove that separates the two halves (this might easily happen in storage: the bottom of another cart is pretty sharp, after all). So, if you have a cart with that kind of partial damage, remember she might still be a virgin. 😁

Last edited:

rholdenl

n00b
I recently picked these up at an estate sale for about $840 total. I'm missing the manuals for Ninja Combat and Baseball Stars, but the controller came with the original manual. Shipped the AES off for repair and installed unibios. Needless to say, the purchase was great!

20220408_091736.jpg20220408_091749.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That is one Sharp player! Ha... see what I did there.

No but really, pretty cool.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It’s cold as shit in my part of the world…haven’t been into the garage all winter. You are right; it is time for Spring cleaning.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Lol.

I haven’t restored it yet.
A LoPro for $240 was bound to have issues.

It’s like Stevie Wonder’s people hacked a Tekken panel.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I actually like those little cabarets though. It will be cool once it's rebuilt.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Looks like it could be an original layout

View attachment 57275
Nice find, JT! It looks like the person that converted it to a Tekken, added holes to the top one.

I played some BURIKI•One on it this am-the Crown sticks are money for that.

My end goal is rotating the monitor, and running SkyShark in it…this model of cab was my local Round Table Pizza’s pew pew machine in Jr. High.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Nice find, JT! It looks like the person that converted it to a Tekken, added holes to the top one.

I played some BURIKI•One on it this am-the Crown sticks are money for that.

My end goal is rotating the monitor, and running SkyShark in it…this model of cab was my local Round Table Pizza’s pew pew machine in Jr. High.
Nice! That would be a fun cab for sky shark for sure. Have fun restoring it.

Last edited: