GameboardsDoc on ebay

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I do believe it is

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Thought so. I saw some good shit (Daraku Tenshi!) on there and the dude's description reads:

Fair warning,All the boards I sell are either from a 20 to 30 year old dusty game or sitting on the shelf for 20 or 30 years anybody who thinks that they aren’t going to be Dusty needs to buy them from somebody else as I do not clean boards Thatiam selling I Personally like the dust,used needs cleaning Not recondition original used “ TESTED WORKING “ a jamma pcb board as pictured. .. I do combine shipping.....

I was like... is this ol' Bill?

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Daraku Tenshi is mine! Just kidding, actually a certain Ohio gameboy baller on here brought it to TooManyGames for our table to play years ago so I was able to check it out then. He doesn’t have it anymore though I believe.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Oh man you can snake it all you want, there's no way I can afford that price. Bill wants like $1700 for that shit. Im WAY outta the PCB game unless it's cheap MVS carts, multis that arent prohibitively expensive, or Raspi/Mister setups.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I recently bought from him on eBay, had to return it because he shipped the item in a box that was too small.

I'm neutral on Bill Burger, but fuck KPJ.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Oh man you can snake it all you want, there's no way I can afford that price. Bill wants like $1700 for that shit. Im WAY outta the PCB game unless it's cheap MVS carts, multis that arent prohibitively expensive, or Raspi/Mister setups.
Above my spending price too, although I thought it was going to get a current gen release eventually?