Truxton II...dumb rare, dumb expensive....and dumb fun!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Is there an FM Towns core for Mister being worked on?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I've only dabble in playing tasujin oh emulated so i'm not a expert at the game.Still any time i watch anyone try to 1cc the game oh the horror :oops: Still i hope by the next toaplan shooter collection by M2 it will have the game.Hmm i thought bbh has try to 1cc tatsujin oh before but i'm not sure.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I've only dabble in playing tasujin oh emulated so i'm not a expert at the game.Still any time i watch anyone try to 1cc the game oh the horror :oops: Still i hope by the next toaplan shooter collection by M2 it will have the game.Hmm i thought bbh has try to 1cc tatsujin oh before but i'm not sure.
Yes 1CC of this game are just insane

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I used to have this! So good. I had it on a cab with 4 buttons and button 4 would fast forward, drove me nuts. I'm about to watch your video now, I bet you mentioned that in there.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I wasn't a huge fan of the original. Hyper fast bullets piss me off or I suck at it. The speed mechanic is frustrating. It’s so punishing to die because your speed gets reset to super slow and if you MAX out, it's too fucking fast (not to mention you will miss out on bonus points if you don’t grab speed powerups over MAX) so I play this stupid game where I avoid bullets AND speed powerups but only to die and lose all my lives quick because I’m not fast enough to dodge bullets anymore.

Just a rant, part 2 looks better than the first actually. Reminds me more of the brilliant Batsugun Special.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I wasn't a huge fan of the original. Hyper fast bullets piss me off or I suck at it. One thing that pissed me off about the original is the speed mechanic. You can't die if you get it because it's reset to 0 and if MAX out on it it's too fucking fast (not to mention the bonus points you get for grabbing speed powerups over MAX) so you play this stupid game I find myself playing in a lot of older shmups were you avoid bullets AND powerups.

Just a rant, part 2 looks better than the first actually. Reminds me more of the brilliant Batsugun Special.
part 2 is def better than OG. Both are great but I enjoy the sequel more