Gaze upon my gangsta

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
It's been a long time coming, but here it is. The most power in the most limited space.
Specs:
360 Hz alienware monitor
Origin Chronos V2 pc with a 3060 TI
Saturn full recap, MODE install running component->retrotink hdmi
Dreamcast w/ dchdmi, gdemu, full recap, googly eyes, rasp pi modem
Neo geo US gold system modded, component -> hdmi
Psx w/ Xstation, ps1 digital, full recap
Analogue mini nt noir
Analogue mega sg
Analogue super nt chewing on sega's ass right where it belongs.

Vectrex, ips modded ngpc, GG, and GBA.
Once my rebuilt bionic shoulder is healed enough, ill mod a junk wonderswan i have sitting here.
Small AES stonks on the shelf for when i need cash fast, and a few of my most favorite saturn games i just like having to be able to look at from time to time.

Basically my collection is complete and the space i have to devote to this junk is completely full. I am happier with this setup than i ever was with a room or multiple rooms of gaming trash. This setup is slick, to the point, and fucking works perfectly.

Attachments

• 20220107_030742.jpg
    20220107_030742.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220107_030720.jpg
    20220107_030720.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 20220107_030913.jpg
    20220107_030913.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 20220107_031209.jpg
    20220107_031209.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 20201212_164844.jpg
    20201212_164844.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I like the minimalist approach but with treats, nice.

Fuck yeah Burning Rangers and Nights on SS.

Is that Game Gear case a custom paint job by yourself, or some crazy uber rare release I’ve never heard or seen before?

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Nice collection. Loved Nights (I even had Christmas Nights) but sadly I never played Burning Rangers. Will definitely play it when the Mister Core is ready.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member

Is that Game Gear case a custom paint job by yourself, or some crazy uber rare release I’ve never heard or seen before?
It was done by a dude in the UK.
I will not recommend the guy, because i have had to open and repair his solder work literally 4 times including reroute poor choices he made in wiring to finally make the console stable and happy.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Nice collection. Loved Nights (I even had Christmas Nights) but sadly I never played Burning Rangers. Will definitely play it when the Mister Core is ready.
Burning rangers is my favorite SS game, as PSO is my favorite dreamcast game. You can see where the engine in BR was the foundation for PSO, and they're two of the most important games i have ever experienced. Play BR with headphones, it makes a huge difference in sensing the fire explosions before they overwhelm you.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Nice setup. All a man ever needs. The only thing I would add is a CRT monitor.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Nice setup. All a man ever needs. The only thing I would add is a CRT monitor.

Beat me to it. No CRT Mega? :shame:

I'm definitely drooling over the Vectrix & Neo carts, that modded GBA is tight as well.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Believe me, if i had space i would have my 20 inch sony pvm set up as well, but it has to stay in storage so long as we own and live in this tiny house. Gotta say though that this alienware monitor costs a grand and is definitely no slouch in making whatever you throw at it look really damn good.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

Hey I have an idea pal. How about you kill yourself? No one wants to hear what you have to say about their fucking collection. Stop sucking dick.

Sorry that this cunt bitch entered your thread Charley pal. Nice collection!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
It's the miller light for me.

I'm a fan of less is more, clean setups that are designed for function are the best

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hey I have an idea pal. How about you kill yourself? No one wants to hear what you have to say about their fucking collection. Stop sucking dick.

Sorry that this cunt bitch entered your thread Charley pal. Nice collection!

Or, perhaps I was happy someone else grew up with the same games as me?

Spoiler:

image.jpg

If your going to shit in a collection thread, use mine.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Where the hell did you get Xmas knights in a case?? I got my copy free on the cover of Sega Saturn Magazine in a little sleeve. But easily the best magazine freebee I ever got (and I'd argue, the best ever free bee in a games mag all round)

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Where the hell did you get Xmas knights in a case?? I got my copy free on the cover of Sega Saturn Magazine in a little sleeve. But easily the best magazine freebee I ever got (and I'd argue, the best ever free bee in a games mag all round)
I’ve got that too from SSM UK, that was my first copy, never letting it go.

You could get Christmas Nights by mail order in 1996 in the UK, but I got this copy years later from ebay via Japan.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I loved Sega Saturn magazine. Used to get it in a little corner shop in the village. I think the owner got a copy for me each month even though I didn't order it specifically. I remember SSM saying that Charismas Knights was ultra rare. Couldn't believe it when it eventually came free on the cover. (sorry to take the thread off topic, will shut up now)

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
how about a projector?
No bare walls to project it on downstairs in the house 🤣
We have 1 semi unpopulated wall upstairs in the spare bedroom that we use a small projector on to occasionally watch a movie.
Seriously the house is 2 stories and only 1050 sq ft. Its tiny!