Rot should be made a regular member, no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Okay, had to take two days off, otherwise I prolly would have done silly things.

I have checked things up and down, Rot's acccount has no more mod powers in any way. The latest stunt was triggered by a complaint sent to Shawn.

Cory, I'm sorry that your mod powers don't work properly, I'll go back to Admin to check things.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
This has nothing to do with Sylvie.

Silvie is like the Black Eyed Peas of NG.com. Always there…unless not there and then the conspicuous absence becomes it’s own topic. %5 are lovers, %5 are haters, %90 are “It’s too much, would they please just go the hell away?” but they never ever ever ever will.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I just checked again, this is all the options I get for Rot's account (no ban option whatsoever):
8zYbf0k.gif

Here's the ones I get for Wasabi's account (all the options like every other regular member):
YmZNq8h.gif

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Silvie is like the Black Eyed Peas of NG.com. Always there…unless not there and then the conspicuous absence becomes it’s own topic. %5 are lovers, %5 are haters, %90 are “It’s too much, would they please just go the hell away?” but they never ever ever ever will.
I hate the black eyed peas, even when they did real hip hop to me they came off as rying too hard to be interesting.
I don't get that analogy relating to Sylvie, maybe I just see her as just another regular member.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I just checked again, this is all the options I get for Rot's account (no ban option whatsoever):
8zYbf0k.gif

Here's the ones I get for Wasabi's account (all the options like every other regular member):
YmZNq8h.gif

Fuck the metaverse

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
90% of the forums wants to fuck her/him/xir, what are you on about?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The Black Eyed Peas? What fucking decade are we in again?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Whether you like or dislike Rot or Wasabi, All In know is at this juncture Cory and Tak should have unlimited Mod abilities and full powers. On top of that they are very level headed, fair, good lads and that's exactly what we need in a mod.

100% this.

And yes, Rot should not have any powers beyond regular joes like you and I. He vacated the throne and Cory was crowned. Pure and simple. Thankfully it looks to be more of a technical issue.

The site is long overdue for modding sanity and reason to have their day in the sun here.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Sure. Sometimes it just gets stuck there. Sometimes you can move it. Worth the effort to hose off some of the metaphorical dirt and give it a try.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Cory's just confirmed to me that wasabi's account has no such privileges. This makes it abundantly clear - rot engineered all of the events of the last month. Wasabi's demodding, rots supposed demodding, an attempt to fool tak into thinking he knew the situation when he was actually being lied to.

Almost unbelievably, he's even still pulling the strings over what new mods are and aren't able to do.

This leaves a worse taste in the mouth than I left in basics.
it wasn't this bad, bby.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
The Black Eyed Peas? What fucking decade are we in again?

We are in the fucking decade where booking that never cool band is a played out cliche beyond all others. It’s the least relevant band I can possibly think of, yet still ended up doing the VMAs just last year…which is the exact reason I chose it. They are as played out as played out can be but they NEVER go away.

There’s a good song about them and their omnipresence…and even that is a decade old!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I have checked things up and down, Rot's acccount has no more mod powers in any way. The latest stunt was triggered by a complaint sent to Shawn.
There, see? Rot didn't restrict Sylvie and doesn't have any mod powers at all. Like I speculated, somebody else got tired of her shit and did something about it. (Not me, I've never contacted Shawn about anybody on these forums in my life).

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rot's return to chat had massive "On Monday, George Costanza returns to the job he quit on Friday because he has no other opportunities" vibe.

I do consider not disliking another person just because others do a virtue. I judge people based on my experiences with them and Rot's never done anything bad to me, so, I don't have any beef with him. The witch hunting that's going on here is ridiculous. Sylvie's constantly being a cunt to Rot, and others, so, somebody did something about it. Maybe it was Rot, maybe not, but, the forums are a much better place without her in my opinion.
"Well, gee, the cops have never beat the shit out of me, so I have no problem with them!"

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
There, see? Rot didn't restrict Sylvie and doesn't have any mod powers at all. Like I speculated, somebody else got tired of her shit and did something about it. (Not me, I've never contacted Shawn about anybody on these forums in my life).
I think the implication here is that Rot contacted Shawn.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yes, everything is Rot's fault until proven otherwise and then it's still his fault anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.