Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
including complaints about long hours, long commutes and waiting for their paychecks

I see it was fixed.

In my county “self defense” is not an acceptable good cause.

For a pleb.

It still seems like there is some strange or conflicting reporting where they keep saying live round, but then later note that in industry terms a 'live' round can also be a blank.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I wonder how many people are subconsciously excited this happened because it gives them something to talk about.
I'd rather he yelled at someone on set and then got the shit kicked out of him.

Don't want anyone getting shot or killed.

And ESPECIALLY not by a shit tier human being like Alec Baldwin, who happily turned the wheels of 'resistance' for four years in a desperate attempt to stay in the Hollywood pedo club during the reign of the God Emperor.

Shitty people don't believe the fecal they're shoveling onto the rest of the world, calling it delicious fudge all the while.

This dude is a simp for celebrity. Another classic case of corporate statism that demands to be respected while breaking all the rules of tolerance and compassion he claimed to fight for.

Look at this motherfucker's tweets over the past four years.

Never actually doing anything to improve things.

Just performative cuckholdery to maintain his spot.

Welcome to real life, asshole.

It's rare for me to be this angry about someone I don't know but this destroyer of my precious oxygen is having his reckoning and its glorious.

The system commodified virtue. There is no legitimate youthful rebellion anymore. The elites found a way to escape criticism, and they're all in on it.

We're fighting a righteous cause!

Suck

My.

Big.

Fat

Greek

Dick.

Get all that cucumber sauce while you're at it.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I see it was fixed.

For a pleb.

It still seems like there is some strange or conflicting reporting where they keep saying live round, but then later note that in industry terms a 'live' round can also be a blank.

I can’t remember which shitty SoCal county it is (LA probably) but only like 400 people out of a population of millions had permits. They were all financial supporters of the sheriff.

For a pleb.

[/QUOTE]

With respect to safety a blank is a live round. You wouldn’t want someone to fire a gun and you in

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I can’t remember which shitty SoCal county it is (LA probably) but only like 400 people out of a population of millions had permits. They were all financial supporters of the sheriff.

I remember seeing a story or YouTube video about that county I believe. Pretty disgusting stuff.

With respect to safety a blank is a live round. You wouldn’t want someone to fire a gun and you in

I get that, but it does make it awkward to talk about. We need some better way to describe the various things. Like if there was regular ol' live ammunition like everyone understands it (bullets) anywhere near the set, that's inexcusable, but if this was some sort of unintended outcome involving blanks or some other form of prop ammo, it becomes maybe more understandable as an accident but then also makes it way more confusing how someone could have been killed by some projectile that apparently went through one person to strike another.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I wonder how many people are subconsciously excited this happened because it gives them something to talk about.

Kinda sorta a tangent, but I used to be friends with this girl who was obsessed with celeb news. Her and her husband would come over for dinner and while he and I were farting around (sometimes literally) she would info-dump on my wife with who Celeb X fucked and what Celeb W was gonna name their 35th adopted kid, and Celeb Y had a brazilian that went wrong, etc.

I never understood - and still do not -why anyone would give a flying shit about the personal lives of celebrities. Sure, here we are on Page 5 or 6 talking about Alec Baldwin, but the discussion is more about the tragic avoidable event than the actor's butthole color.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
You’re telling me you don’t live for teh drama?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Man I don’t even know who half the under 30 “celebs” are. Especially if they’re a fake “internet” celebrity.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Man I don’t even know who half the under 30 “celebs” are. Especially if they’re a fake “internet” celebrity.
I don't know why, but in particular I just can't tell one under 30 actress from another anymore. They all seem to meld into one.

The couple that I can remember I owe it to the fappenning.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
This thread is dumb. It sucks what happened but you guys seem to be a bit too "happy" that was it an Alec Baldwin fail. I'm not the biggest fan, but I'm also not going around like "hell yeah, fuck Alec Baldwin something something politics, glad he's in trouble" shit

Last edited:

StevenK

10 Year Member
This thread is dumb. It sucks what happened but you guys seem to be a bit too "happy" that was an Alec Baldwin fail. I'm not the biggest fan, but I'm also not going around like "hell yeah, fuck Alec Baldwin something something politics, glad he's in trouble" shit
Pretend it was lonesage that did it and climb aboard the fun train

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'd rather he yelled at someone on set and then got the shit kicked out of him.

Don't want anyone getting shot or killed.

And ESPECIALLY not by a shit tier human being like Alec Baldwin, who happily turned the wheels of 'resistance' for four years in a desperate attempt to stay in the Hollywood pedo club during the reign of the God Emperor.

Shitty people don't believe the fecal they're shoveling onto the rest of the world, calling it delicious fudge all the while.

This dude is a simp for celebrity. Another classic case of corporate statism that demands to be respected while breaking all the rules of tolerance and compassion he claimed to fight for.

Look at this motherfucker's tweets over the past four years.

Never actually doing anything to improve things.

Just performative cuckholdery to maintain his spot.

Welcome to real life, asshole.

It's rare for me to be this angry about someone I don't know but this destroyer of my precious oxygen is having his reckoning and its glorious.

The system commodified virtue. There is no legitimate youthful rebellion anymore. The elites found a way to escape criticism, and they're all in on it.

We're fighting a righteous cause!

Suck

My.

Big.

Fat

Greek

Dick.

Get all that cucumber sauce while you're at it.
Which brother are you again?

Daniel?
Stephen?
-I'm guessing Billy.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Baldwin and the armorer both charged with involuntary manslaughter with a firearm enhancer. Carries a minimum five year sentence if convicted.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Baldwin and the armorer both charged with involuntary manslaughter with a firearm enhancer. Carries a minimum five year sentence if convicted.

I don't think Baldwin should be charged, but what do I know?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I'm sure he's got the pockets to lawyer up well enough...or would he go through the SAG union?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't think Baldwin should be charged, but what do I know?
He absolutely should for a number of reasons:
1. He was the lead producer of the movie in addition to being the star and writer. He had the power to fix things at any of the half dozen major safety failures that preceded the fatal shooting, including more than one accidental discharge of the same weapon he shot the woman with.

2. Union actors should know that they aren't allowed to accept a weapon on set from anyone but the armorer. He took it from an assistant director.

3. Union standard is for the person who will be using the prop to watch the weapon being loaded and then never let it out of their sight until the scene is done. If he were to set the gun down for a second and turn his back, technically he is supposed to have the armorer remove all the ammo and reload it in front of him to ensure they were all blanks.

4. As both producer and union actor he should know it's never okay to use the firearms without the armorer present. She had already gone home for the day.

5. He lied about how the gun went off. He claimed it fired when he pulled back the hammer and he didn't touch the trigger, but they did forensics on the gun and determined it was functioning properly and it would have been impossible for it to fire without the trigger being pulled.

6. The only reason the woman who died was even behind the camera was because the normal crew walked off set that same day to protest unsafe working conditions. Then a producer shot and killed someone.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
1. He was the lead producer of the movie in addition to being the star and writer. He had the power to fix things at any of the half dozen major safety failures that preceded the fatal shooting, including more than one accidental discharge of the same weapon he shot the woman with.

2. Union actors should know that they aren't allowed to accept a weapon on set from anyone but the armorer. He took it from an assistant director.

3. Union standard is for the person who will be using the prop to watch the weapon being loaded and then never let it out of their sight until the scene is done. If he were to set the gun down for a second and turn his back, technically he is supposed to have the armorer remove all the ammo and reload it in front of him to ensure they were all blanks.

4. As both producer and union actor he should know it's never okay to use the firearms without the armorer present. She had already gone home for the day.

5. He lied about how the gun went off. He claimed it fired when he pulled back the hammer and he didn't touch the trigger, but they did forensics on the gun and determined it was functioning properly and it would have been impossible for it to fire without the trigger being pulled.

6. The only reason the woman who died was even behind the camera was because the normal crew walked off set that same day to protest unsafe working conditions. Then a producer shot and killed someone.

I guess if you put it that way. Thanks for breaking it down. It was negligence for sure on his part, but I bet he won't get more than probation.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is just public record formalities.The proper individuals have already been paid off including the victims husband so refer to this thread if you ever align yourself with the Hollywood mafia and make a lot of money.
The prop gun fired by itself? Yeah,okay...
The prop gun just happened to have the proper ammo in it and functioned as a normal gun would..
The person who made the prop gun should be brought up on charges as well...as it would qualify as a Ghost gun.
BB

StevenK

10 Year Member

Are all of these rules not just something that people write in health and safety manuals, before completely ignoring, like every other job that ever existed?

I'm not saying there should be no rules, but I also always feel sorry for the guy who gets caught out.

I mean, have you ever broken a speed limit? Did anyone die?