Facebook to rebrand next week

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm in a couple of tabletop groups, one of which is decidedly anti SJW and thank fucking God for that, a couple of Gundam/Gunpla groups, a few classic anime groups and have 7 friends on my friendlist.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Did I post before that I’ve been unfollowing everything on Facebook? It’s great.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Don’t worry I’m still a part of a few more.

Facebook groups are okay, but do to their structure it’s just the same shot posted and reposted like a chat room.

Truly anything but a forum is for the barbaric, uncivilized, unwashed masses.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have not. Never dealt with Raiden Bear.
That may true BUT you have done business with me before.I still have the other half of that AES pcb you asked me to ginsu for you....and there may have been one other occassion..in regards to an AES insert or manual but whatever...
BB

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyways, always good to have you around big bear.
That thread was cringe. People calling for building a Gaza border wall and comparing illegals to terrorists? Christ. I’m glad I was drunk most ‘04 and ‘05.
Syringe was a hipper, educated version of Yuri.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That may true BUT you have done business with me before.I still have the other half of that AES pcb you asked me to ginsu for you....and there may have been one other occassion..in regards to an AES insert or manual but whatever...
BB
I don’t remember, but I also don’t think I ever bought loose inserts or manuals. Always wondered how you end up with them.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I don’t remember, but I also don’t think I ever bought loose inserts or manuals. Always wondered how you end up with them.
You don't remember me ginsuing an AES for you because you wanted to experiment with the memory card ? OK.
I could probably dig up your old information if that would refresh your memory.
BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You don't remember me ginsuing an AES for you because you wanted to experiment with the memory card ? OK.
I could probably dig up your old information if that would refresh your memory.
BB
Still doesn’t ring any bells. I used Jeff Kurtz up until he retired from modding, and then James.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You disqualified yourself from calling anyone grandpa when you started ordering stuff off the tv, you addled crank.

Ah, its not a hijacked account. it’s the meds. And probably the Mexicans. Somehow, someway.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Probably for the best honestly. If I’m not mistaken his comeback was as Syringe when the Scanline account was banned. But the Syringe account didn’t last long.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Probably for the best honestly. If I’m not mistaken his comeback was as Syringe when the Scanline account was banned. But the Syringe account didn’t last long.

We even banned him from Spamland. A place where most people were pretty much unbannable.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I can't remember why he was banned?

Was it death threats?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Syringe account because you can only have one account. First account, can’t remember? Probably some Dinkin’s type hijinx? Accept probably not actually funny.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I thought he did something really weird. Maybe threatened somebody or something? He had a college buddy that was also on the forum. I think they had a falling out.

THat all happened in a transitional part of my life and I wasn't up on everything.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Yeah but didn't Bobak talk offline to someone to try to prevent Scanline from becoming a lawyer?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is what happens when Zuck thinks he cant lose. Watch this be the end of his empire.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah but didn't Bobak talk offline to someone to try to prevent Scanline from becoming a lawyer?

As I recall, the rumor goes that yes Bobak did speak to the relevant state bar, or his school (SUNY?) or whatever licensing ethics committee that deals with law candidates. I don’t believe Scanberg was pursuing his JD at the time and was pre-law.

Is this what it’s like to become old - Trying to remember what we once all knew? Trying in vain to remember what it is that all connects us?