HBD Mr. 5L

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I watched "Three Violent People" some time ago. It seems to be full of references to you, birthday boy. Whether I wanted or not, I had to think about them when seeing your thread today. Like when you posted: I am 34 years old on this day. The film would answer: Years of dust, I'm afraid. Or: Nothing different ever happens. Just the same thing over and over. Your job was mentioned, too: I may decide to take up teaching again. Teaching is genteel.

Then, to top it all, Charlton Heston as Capt. Colt Saunders walks leisurely into a perfectly framed landscape and states: That south wind always brings the smell of the sage. It smells good. Nice find, isn't it? Let me just add:

Happy Birthday, Sage!
Thank you. If you're gay, it's OK.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Happy birthday dude, also get out while the getting is good. Come back to the sweet call of the DMV and I’ll buy you a drink.
Thanks Jeff, I would like to take you up on that one day, hope you are doing good.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Lonesage is the only one who has 2 birthday threads and there's absolutely no issues with it. HBD!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Happy belated birthday LoneSage.

You know, in another place, in another time...maybe, just maybe, we would have been more than just forum chums....

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You share the same birthday as my daughter, happy belated birthday Lonesage. Hope you had a good one.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Happy belated birthday LoneSage.

You know, in another place, in another time...maybe, just maybe, we would have been more than just forum chums....
Thank you, neo_moe. Being a forum chum is the highest honor I could have with you.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
LoneSage:
kid and kernow got Two bday threass is that legal
39 minutes ago

Don't be jelly.