VizHouse on the 3DO M2 - found and released

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
F**king love VGEsoterica. I love when he gets the pointer out and starts pointing with it. Been binge watching it for the last few weeks. I think I remember that M2 demo from an old video game TV show

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I didn't know The Life Stage: Virtual House had a sequel. Excellent!

Having trained in the distant past in architectural drawing I can say with %99 certainly that nobody is living in a house designed by this. This is more like the "configure your new BMW" app at best. Its possible that it worked as a catalog of sorts but it doesn't look like something that could generate an actual floorplan.

I do not like the intro music for this video even %1, btw. I don't mean to offend but...its the worst. Please have better music for us to watch footage of horrible video games to. Thanks!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You managed to make an entertaining video on something incredibly stupid and pointless. Now that is talent, great job!

And I'm not being sarcastic :vik:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah, when is the pointer, or the paint brush, or whatever getting its own show?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Looks like the Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" video. Or Weird Al's version in 'UHF.' I wonder why it took game developers 10+ years to make graphics that looked like an early 80s music video.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
So, this is the thrift store version of Mario Artist: Polygon Studio? At least that had the Sound Bomber minigame. Good video BTW awbacon!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
So, this is the thrift store version of Mario Artist: Polygon Studio? At least that had the Sound Bomber minigame. Good video BTW awbacon!
Lol I am really not sure what is is...but its preserved! and I can now forget it exists

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
It wouldn't be that useless if it was on something like an Amiger or an IBM PC. It's kinda like Google Sketchup... which apparently isn't google's since 2012. Time flies. On a PC it would be useful to generate mock-ups in 3D space before committing shit to a blueprint, but imagine having some gimmicky machine that only does that, yeah that's stupid.