Taito Stools

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
4EA273A1-0161-48D2-B43C-6C3E1DCF2B5C.jpeg
Image for example purpose only - pointing out that these are not genuine TAITO proves you are a beard

Thinking about those stools got me all hng…

What’s the preferred method to buy these? Direct from TAITO? Group buy?

I will be pairing these with an Astro… What’s the preferred height- 43”?

I think I would go for the velour/velvet over the vinyl. Seems the red/ruby is the classic colour. I’d probably go for that.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Those aren’t Taito stools.
giphy.gif

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
View attachment 51796
Image for example purpose only - pointing out that these are not genuine TAITO proves you are a beard

Thinking about those stools got me all hng…

What’s the preferred method to buy these? Direct from TAITO? Group buy?

I will be pairing these with an Astro… What’s the preferred height- 43”?

I think I would go for the velour/velvet over the vinyl. Seems the red/ruby is the classic colour. I’d probably go for that.

Thoughts?

That's my old house lol and I am happy that I upgraded to Taito stools.

Email OVS@taito.co.jp

43cm stools ship in packs of 2, 4 or 5. The average price of a stool with shipping is $140-160 ea.

48cm stools are designed specifically for the Taito Vewlix.

Shipping is expensive as they only use UPS express. The good news is, they will get here fast.

Don't bother with a group buy unless it's for locals to pick up. The cost to ship them within CONUS rivals the cost of getting them here in the first place, so not much of a benefit.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Here is an example from one of the last orders I did for myself. Stools came to ¥16,700 (Approx. $151) after all fees. They really are worth the money. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 9.32.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 9.32.23 AM.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 18

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
All the Taito stools are vinyl, which he specifically says he doesn’t want. Just pointing out the obvious. If he wants to buy the wrong stuff, IDGAF.

I was always under the impression the stools are black leather, as noted on the invoice from Taito. I don't know enough about materials to tell you if it's synthetic or real leather, but they feel very premium and are very durable.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I scooped up a couple Taito stools recently, and they are rather nice, I gotta say. I'll probably keep buying a few here and there when I get opportunities in the US until I've got enough to cover all my cabs.

Tops sells the red velvet joints, but they don't ship 'em to the US.

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
I was always under the impression the stools are black leather, as noted on the invoice from Taito. I don't know enough about materials to tell you if it's synthetic or real leather, but they feel very premium and are very durable.
They are vinyl, would be lovely if they were leather.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
I scooped up a couple Taito stools recently, and they are rather nice, I gotta say. I'll probably keep buying a few here and there when I get opportunities in the US until I've got enough to cover all my cabs.

You can use a proxy like Zen Market.

They are vinyl, would be lovely if they were leather.

Interesting. I should ask Junko/Yugo why they list them as "leather".

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Tops

Tops?