Ever wanted to play 4-player Kizuna?

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
But does it work with Bomberman?
It's unfortunate, but no 4-Player with Neo Bomberman - the one Neo-Geo game that would have benefited from the device. I love Neo Bomberman, but because it's slower paced than other Bomberman games, playing 2 player deathmatch is a slow affair. Thankfully the story mode is pretty brisk with two players, though!

KGRAMR

Another Striker
It's unfortunate, but no 4-Player with Neo Bomberman - the one Neo-Geo game that would have benefited from the device. I love Neo Bomberman, but because it's slower paced than other Bomberman games, playing 2 player deathmatch is a slow affair. Thankfully the story mode is pretty brisk with two players, though!
Yeah, it blows but what can we do. I hope Neo Bomberman gets re-released via ACA one day but I don't want to get my hopes high 'cause of Konami...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
No but it would be cool
So would a working neo print machine

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
The creator of Neotris said he's working on a 4-player adapter. That could be cross-compatible if it works the same way.
He's not working on that adapter any more by the way, but said he would make the files available when it releases.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
few years ago, the video is still up, some pictures may not... I think I posted in there the links to relevant threads we discussed back then, it shoudl be all we had.

edit: in the main thread, things gets interesting from page 3 , that lead to understanding no special MV1B was needed, schematics and the initial clone prototype... a French guy eventually made an AES ver. and sold it on ebay for a while, that was the reason Brian dropped the ball (sad if you ask me).

Last edited:

KGRAMR

Another Striker
few years ago, the video is still up, some pictures may not... I think I posted in there the links to relevant threads we discussed back then, it shoudl be all we had.

edit: in the main thread, things gets interesting from page 3 , that lead to understanding no special MV1B was needed, schematics and the initial clone prototype... a French guy eventually made an AES ver. and sold it on ebay for a while, that was the reason Brian dropped the ball (sad if you ask me).
Cool! Thanks for linking the video.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Isnt the 4 player mode there, just commented out in the code?

Mr.Kevums

Legend.,
20 Year Member
I've had this for about a decade now; have played 4P Kizuna with friends before but can't find any info on the adapter. Anyone got the deets?

neo4p.png

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Now I kind of want one of those French ones.