Recent content by xmods (jwm2)

1. X

Baseball Stars 2 MVS + Misc Carts **Reduced**

Reasonable offers accepted.
  2. X

Sold some carts, also added a couple bootlegs for cheap. Don't really like to sell bootlegs and if none buys them i'll just throw them in the trash when the other games are gone. But they do play nicely.
  3. X

Deal fell through on some carts and the card reader with cables. Please note shipped prices are within the USA only. I do not wish to ship outside the USA at this time.
  4. X

I only have 4 carts left + the memory card. Make an offer.
  5. X

Least Favorite Neo Games Thread

LOL you are right. I did forget the name. HAHA. Horrible game, just plain awful. What was the point of that game? I think the point was to make neo collectors reexamine why they ever got into collecting carts in the first place!
  6. X

I replied to his thread in the wanted section. Made him an offer. We'll see. Thanks for the heads up!
  7. X

It may not be Aero Fighters 3 but...

It makes everything feel much shadier. I had a guy who wanted to buy my powerstone naomi cart today and i told him to meet me at the airport. He declined. From now on all my face to face deals will be done at the airport!
  8. X

Least Favorite Neo Games Thread

Sam Sho 1 is one of my all time favorites. Aero Fighters 3 is pretty high up there too (AF2 was the best imo). The worst game i ever played Pop N Bounce. I had the cart just after Xian Xi had it and it was a pile of hot garbage.
  9. X

WTB - MOTW, Last Blade, Last Resort MVS

I've got sam sho 1,2,3, and 4. I'm in michigan so i'll give you a deal on all 4 of them. I'd take $70 shipped to your michigan address. If not thats ok too. Just figured i'd ask :)
  10. X

Sorry bro, but they are on hold for someone else who just bought ms4 & ms5. If the deal falls through you've got first dibs :)
  11. X

Added some pics. Didn't have my camera ready yesterday so i just got around to it today. This is what i have left. Everything bought yesterday has been shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
  12. X

Nice to see the neo scene still alive and well. I about piss myself every time i read the 30k home cart thread. Classic ng.com
  13. X

Well had a rough last couple years with the economy and all. Had to sell the house i bought back in 2000 for a loss just to get out of the area. North West Illinois is dying a slow painful death. I still love the NEO, but without space i can't justify keeping these carts, mobos and accessories...
  14. X

I am cleaning out my storage unit after having moved to Grand Rapids Mi about 6 months ago. Unfortunately i don't have the space here to use my neo candy cabs so this stuff has to go. I will post it here first and then off to ebay it goes. Heres a list of what i've got: MVS Games: Bare Carts...